Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Rex Ryan the number 1 reason why The Jets won't win a super bowl any time soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Is Rex Ryan the number 1 reason why The Jets won't win a super bowl any time soon?

Isn't this the ******* who said something like if he were coach of The Chargers he'd have a super bowl win already? Doesn't that mean he just ****ted on his own team when he made that comment?

More like if you were a better coach you would be able to atleast get to the super bowl if not win it with The Jets.
    I think so
    66.67%
    I don't think so, I think Jets would be way worse without him
    33.33%
    Unsure
    0.00%

Mark sanchez needs to step up or go back to mexico

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
      Mark sanchez needs to step up or go back to mexico
      I agree he isn't the greatest quarterback, but at the same time I think Rex Ryan does more smack talking which actually hurts the team more than helps it as of lately. Can Rex Ryan go one whole year without talking WWE type bull**** to the other coaches? Just play to win, whats with the bull**** words?

Comment

Comment

I do not like Rex Ryan at all, but he is not the problem with the Jets.

Comment

I like the ****-talking. It rallies the team behind him. But like previously mentioned, Sanchez is probably why they'll never get to the SB.

Comment

Working...
            X