If Vitali never returned,Wlad would have ALL the belts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

make the fight happen

Comment

people favor vitali simply because he doesnt have a weak glass jaw like his brother, he stood there and took some one lennox punishing uppercuts, something wlad would not be able to take.

wlad shaked from hayes punches twice last night, i the 12th he was holding on because birds were circling his head, vitali would not be shaken by those punches

Comment

If Vitali never got hurt, would Wlad have ANY belts? He'd have to go through his brother for them.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
          people favor vitali simply because he doesnt have a weak glass jaw like his brother, he stood there and took some one lennox punishing uppercuts, something wlad would not be able to take.

wlad shaked from hayes punches twice last night, i the 12th he was holding on because birds were circling his head, vitali would not be shaken by those punches
          I don't know about now, but as early as a year ago Vitali was the obvious favorite. He is more fluid, more active, better variety, tougher, bigger, really very little goes in Wlad's favor.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            Is Vitali really hindering Wlad??every time the pose Wlad has to allow him to hold one of his belts.Wlad is THE champ and deserves ALL the belts
            I agree

Comment

If a currently active fighter who deservedly holds a title wasn't active then Wlad would hold that title.

Yet more astounding insight.

Comment

Yes he would, but by virtue of them refusing to fight each other, nobody disputes Wlad's claim as being the undisputed champ despite Vitali having a belt. If anything, it helps him. The one guy that can threaten him in the division is not only never going to fight him, but is knocking off whatever challengers Wlad doesn't eliminate himself.

Comment

Working...
                X