No announcement yet.

Feeling of brain slushing around in head

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling of brain slushing around in head

Have you ever felt your brain slushing around in your head before after a punch? I remember I got hit with something that I didn't even feel at all,it was piss weak,but I felt my brain moving around in my head,didn't get a headache or nothing.

nope never happened to me.

The most I ever got was dazed for a split second fucking around and almost got Nate Campbell'd.

Got my jaw cracked, not sure thats the right word for it but I couldnt open or close my jaw for like a week felt like it was glued (happened to me more than a few times).

but never felt like my brain was slushing around lmfao, might want to get a mri or whatever its called just incase might be something serious.

Comment

Never had that feeling, and I've been blasted hard quite a few times.

Once I collapsed onto the pavement after getting out of the car coming from the hospital, head bounced off the cement cracked open bleeding and no feeling like that.

Comment

Originally posted by KOComplaints View Post
        Have you ever felt your brain slushing around in your head before after a punch? I remember I got hit with something that I didn't even feel at all,it was piss weak,but I felt my brain moving around in my head,didn't get a headache or nothing.
        lol man that's definitely not a normal feeling or something I've ever felt. I've been lucky in my years of sparring experience worst I had upstairs was getting hit flush by a heavyweight (me 180 vs 230ish), snapped my head back and felt like my eyes got rolled to be pointed at the back of my skull. After maybe a full second of not being able to see I was just slightly dizzy lol.

Comment

You have obviously suffered some severe brain damage. I recommend that you call your doctor to schedule yourself a brain transplant. Stay away from peoples brains who are named Abby Normal though or you will just end up with a brain that is inferior........

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B0&FORM=VDQVAP
          Last edited by Rockin'; 03-21-2018, 03:35 PM.

Comment

The brain doesn't have sensibility nerves, what I mean you couldn't feel even if I stabbed you in the brain.

Comment

it probably wasn't "slushing around",but I don't know how to explain it. I had no headaches, no concussiion sympthoms and I went by my day like nothing happened, I was not phased by the hit either

Comment

I've never experienced a "slushing around" feeling haha. The hard shots I took I would just describe as a sort of "thud" sensation.

Comment

looking back I hear what you are saying... I can't really explain it but I hear you. Did you go in for your transplant?

Comment

it probably wasn't "slushing around",but I don't know how to explain it. I had no headaches, no concussiion sympthoms and I went by my day like nothing happened, I was not phased by the hit either
                    Did you get an medical checks just to be safe?

Comment

Working...
                    X