No announcement yet.

How long do you guys plan on posting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long do you guys plan on posting?

Some of you have been on here for over 10 years. Wow. Losers.

How long have you guys been on here and how long do you plan on being here? I've noticed there has been a lot of members that have come and gone. Most don't last too long I don't think. I mean, you guys are all my best friends, cuz I don't have any other friends to call friends, so you guys are my friends.

You guys see yourselves posting on here til the bitter end? Getting your ass wiped by a smoking hot nurse in the old folks home while you post on your ultra smart smartphone of the future?

Originally posted by b morph View Post

How long have you guys been on here and how long do you plan on being here? I've noticed there has been a lot of members that have come and gone. Most don't last too long I don't think. I mean, you guys are all my best friends, cuz I don't have any other friends to call friends, so you guys are my friends.

You guys see yourselves posting on here til the bitter end? Getting your ass wiped by a smoking hot nurse in the old folks home while you post on your ultra smart smartphone of the future?

as long as my eyes be open, ill be a postin

Comment

I've never been a frequency poster...but I just noticed something a bit startling. Somebody just greened me and when I went to see what for saw that it was a post from 2014...which I thought I had posted about 6 months ago while I was reading it.

Time is flying too freakishly fast and before long those 10 years will have pasted in another blink of the eye for me.

Comment

On a nonrelated note, I'm really satisfied with how gay the lounge has become.

It either goes one of two ways. The lounge is either really racist, or really gay, but NEVER both at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          I've never been a frequency poster...but I just noticed something a bit startling. Somebody just greened me and when I went to see what for saw that it was a post from 2014...which I thought I had posted about 6 months ago while I was reading it.

Time is flying too freakishly fast and before long those 10 years will have pasted in another blink of the eye for me.
          Ohhhhh man! I'm soooo gonna do that to someone!

Sometimes I'll green someone and for the message, type some weird incoherent ******ed **** just to see what their reply will be.

Comment

On a nonrelated note, I'm really satisfied with how gay the lounge has become.

It either goes one of two ways. The lounge is either really racist, or really gay, but NEVER both at the same time.
            Most lounge posts have been either penis or racist related for a very long time now.

Comment

Fook you mofokka

Comment

Hmmm if i post in my facebook that i make 6 fig, id be hated for bragging or worse theyll ask for a loan..

I used to post only in nsb coz i was a boxing fan, mostly pacquaio fan, but got tired.

I post here what i usually cant say or discuss in real world lol

Comment

Until I catch another felony that my fellow Jew lawyers can't beat.

I'M 8 and 1, but that one loss was devestating...

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Hmmm if i post in my facebook that i make 6 fig, id be hated for bragging or worse theyll ask for a loan..

I used to post only in nsb coz i was a boxing fan, mostly pacquaio fan, but got tired.

I post here what i usually cant say or discuss in real world lol
                    I've fired guys like you and will do so again when I take my directors position/roll at Citibank. Never mind.. You are being exposed regularly

Comment

Working...
                    X