Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do "men" who prefer women with no ass or hips have small peckers on average????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] do "men" who prefer women with no ass or hips have small peckers on average????

i just don't see how any self proclaimed straight male would lust over a woman with no body/ass/hips. how could a straight male biologically be attracted to a boyish body, or a body as flat as an ironing board? these types of "men" are usually known for preferring fake **** over a nice womanly figure. people like Elroy The Great.

could it be a case where "men" who prefer these types of boyish bodies do so because they are insecure that their small peckers wouldn't penetrate past the cheeks? i think i may be on to something here.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    i just don't see how any self proclaimed straight male would lust over a woman with no body/ass/hips. how could a straight male biologically be attracted to a boyish body, or a body as flat as an ironing board? these types of "men" are usually known for preferring fake **** over a nice womanly figure. people like Elroy The Great.

could it be a case where "men" who prefer these types of boyish bodies do so because they are insecure that their small peckers wouldn't penetrate past the cheeks? i think i may be on to something here.
    No ass, hips, or any type of curves means they prefer prepubescent children.

Comment

Then again not every woman can be built like a **** brickhouse. And not every man has the game or income to get a woman he desires so he has to take what he can get.

Comment

It's a thing called personality. Have a great ass and curves may be a bonus but that doesn't mean you can't be attracted to them.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Comment

I'm a boobs guy.

They don't need to be huge but I need something to work with.
          Last edited by Beercules; 10-03-2017, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Some of the guys on here would be into this the way the go on about ass!

Comment

Maybe she’s cute?
              Maybe she’s unique?
              Maybe she has a personality?

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                Maybe she’s cute?
                Maybe she’s unique?
                Maybe she has a personality?
                OP isn't saying men who have ever dated a girl with a less than killer ass

He is saying men who specifically seek women who don't have much booty

...not that his point about penis size is true doe

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  OP isn't saying men who have ever dated a girl with a less than killer ass

He is saying men who specifically seek women who don't have much booty

...not that his point about penis size is true doe
                  If you emphasize specifically seek out, then sure, I understand.

His pp point prolly’ true
                  I’m just glad I’m on point in that area, otherwise, might as well kms.

Comment

You seem to spend a lot of time worrying about this stuff.

Comment

Working...
                    X