Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Erupts on Mayweather Promotions CEO in Press Conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    I didn't know about the closeness of Jesse and Mayweather. I knew he was a TMT gym guy but I had no idea it was that kind of relationship.
    Yea I'm pretty sure Vargas is the only cat who's left TMT on a good basis. Floyd Sr was big on him for awhile & was his main trainer for a long time before dude joined the trainer of the month club iirc.

Comment

I didn't know about the closeness of Jesse and Mayweather. I knew he was a TMT gym guy but I had no idea it was that kind of relationship.

But on Broner: When you look at his resume and the money he's made in boxing, that guy can't complain about anything. He's been paid hansomly and has been given "can" after "can". He's just a frustrated fighter who's battle is mental/internal. It's the "I'm not as good as I thought I was" struggle imo.
      Self-awareness is a tricky proposition when you've built up the image of yourself in your mind to where Broner currently has it.

And that becomes even more viscerally difficult when it starts to become clear that the window of opportunity is far closer to being closed than you figured in your mind

Comment

Dominated? Lol
        Broner's signature weights were 135 and 140. Which is why people were shocked at how easily Mikey worked him. He should have gone back down after Maidana like Floyd suggested.

Originally posted by pacmanis1 View Post
        Well yeah, that’s why I said it’s a weird feeling and would be rare cause he says this stuff all the time and it’s always smoke and mirrors. But cmon, Vargas ain’t at Garcia’s level.
        Not saying he is. But Vargas took Manny the distance and was able to stun Tim Bradley. Both guys have a workrate that far exceeds what Broner puts out.

Broner gets schooled when he's not busy and he's sitting back trying to shoulder roll all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by mvooom View Post
          "They don't want me to... They don't want me to..." What is he talking about? Who tells him not to train? Anyone tells him not to win fights? No one is even trying to put him with the killers in his division, so what is he talking about "they don't want me to" ?
          Exactly he's responsible for his own career

Comment

Broner says he knows that he's gonna whoop some ass yet says that they want to see him lose, insinuating that they pitted him against Vargas because they think Vargas can beat him.

He's already admitting that he thinks Vargas is capable of beating him, even though he was trying to accomplish the opposite. When the subconscious starts spilling over, you know the mind is fragile, stressed, susceptible to fracture. Vargas gonna put a hurting on this fool, a bad beating.

Comment

he say the same stuff before every fight nowadays

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                He was repeating not stuttering & he does have a point too even if its from his own doing that caused all this.
                I liked it ... Broner put elerbie on blast a bit

Sounds pumped for the fight too which is a good sign

One thing im a bit worried about is Broner dragging tank down . Tank has a bright future and Broner may currupt that with his clown s**t

Still hope Broner comes back firing

Comment

All Bonehead really has to do is look in the mirror. There and then he will see the origin of all his problems.

The End.

Comment

Broner being an idiot as usual. Nothing new. Hes pretty much on his way out.

Comment

What's his point? I'm curious b/c few guys have been given so much
                      The point that they are against him now & its his own fault....He would know being in the circle.

Comment

Working...
                      X