Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets be honest, Canelo made GGG look like an amateur (PROOF INSIDE)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets be honest, Canelo made GGG look like an amateur (PROOF INSIDE)

Ca$hnelo was making him miss like crazy, look at this

I gotta be honest, I am still waiting on all these clean shots GGG landed in this fight. I have no idea why people act like he dominated.. I will say Canelo's stamina issues and lulls in action gave the appearance of GGG putting in work.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I gotta be honest, I am still waiting on all these clean shots GGG landed in this fight. I have no idea why people act like he dominated.. I will say Canelo's stamina issues and lulls in action gave the appearance of GGG putting in work.
        well you saw them in the floyd pac fight so whats going on with your vision?

Comment

S**t was like Mayweather vs. Ca$hnelo, not quite to that extent though. But Ca$hnelo sure did make Borat look foolish.

The inbreds just ignore threads like these and cling to their claim that 90% of people had Borat winning. 90% of what? 90% of inbreds?

Comment

look a picture of golovkin landing a punch. i think its photoshopped personally. canelo made him miss every single punch according to thread starter cause he posted 5 seconds of hte fight in gif form

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post
              S**t was like Mayweather vs. Ca$hnelo, not quite to that extent though. But Ca$hnelo sure did make Borat look foolish.

The inbreds just ignore threads like these and cling to their claim that 90% of people had Borat winning. 90% of what? 90% of inbreds?
              there are 4 gifs and in only one of them is canelo actually landing a punch. that should tell you everything about the fight. yes he had good defense and made ggg miss. problem was he barely landed anything in return and the weight of gggs steady punches outweighed the rare times canelo would connect.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost Rider View Post

I was thinking the same, especially that third gif. Nice head movement by Canelito.
                Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-16-2018, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  there are 4 gifs and in only one of them is canelo actually landing a punch. that should tell you everything about the fight. yes he had good defense and made ggg miss. problem was he barely landed anything in return and the weight of gggs steady punches outweighed the rare times canelo would connect.
                  are you blind? He landed 3 punches in the first gif and landed 1 in the 2nd gif

Watch then in slow motion if the punches are too fast for you

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X