Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Eyes Retirement: I Think I Have Three Fights Left

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
    That Wilder right hand has the man re-evaluating life
    Hurrying up the retirement process

Comment

Man, why did someone with this little motivation have to be so talented? It's such a waste. He comes back, after 2 years of deteriorating both mentally and physically, to put on a beautiful performance against someone who was expected to knock him out. Now, it looks like he's headed back to where he was after ending Wlad's legendary winning streak. No focus, no passion or will to continue. He has all the skills in the world, but his heart just doesn't seem to be in it. It's such a shame, because he could beat anyone in his weight division, if he set his mind to it.

Comment

Not sure if anyone else saw the interview with Price, but he explained he sat down for a coffee with Tyson 18 months ago, who explained he was in a similar situation to Price and that he was broke. When a fighter manages to spend all of their earnings, it's very likely they will continue to do so, until they physically can't justify stepping back into the ring. Hopefully he invests a little smarter this time, buys a street full of houses and rents them all out.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
          And yet you've never been in a ring.

Look, I got paid to go to college for wrestling. I help train actual fighters.

I know what combat is, and what brain damage means for a person.

When I see a kum-sukker like you run your mouth it's kinda funny, but then I realize those people who believe in eugenics really did have it right.

you're funny now, but I think i'd prefer you more as a bar of soap.
          Hmmm, you seem a little ******ed or just a little ******.
          Nothing your saying has any connection with anything I wrote you dumb freak show.
          What’s your real name? “Stone cold spunk tray” or “the bumdertaker” ? Lol
          Or just the fat couch kunt with no memory of when he last ate.
          Kiss my ring you wanker.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
            Man, why did someone with this little motivation have to be so talented? It's such a waste. He comes back, after 2 years of deteriorating both mentally and physically, to put on a beautiful performance against someone who was expected to knock him out. Now, it looks like he's headed back to where he was after ending Wlad's legendary winning streak. No focus, no passion or will to continue. He has all the skills in the world, but his heart just doesn't seem to be in it. It's such a shame, because he could beat anyone in his weight division, if he set his mind to it.
            I think Tyson loves fighting. He's a fighting man. But he's not a training man. The amount of training required to be best might not suit him? But train ing keeps depression at bay

Comment

He has a pitiful resume.

Comment

Originally posted by thabanga510 View Post
                That Wilder right hand has the man re-evaluating life

Fury was walking through Wilder's best shots, shaking them off, mauling him. Punishing him. Brutalizing him.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Fury was walking through Wolders best shots, shaking them off, mauling him. Punishing him. Brutalizing him.
                  You must be LOADED for even typing that bull.

Comment

I think Tyson is a heck of a fighter and a great personality. But that Wilder Right is straight out of the pits of hell. It ruins men. Has anyone heard from Breazeale? Stiverne went the distance and was never the same and was a ghost this second time around. Wouldn't shock me to see Ortiz go down fast this time.

Fury is the only man to get in there with Deontay and live to tell about it. Might not want to tempt fate..

Comment

Agreed. I don’t think we’ll see Fury follow through with the rematch. He is definitely the world’s biggest Ortiz fan right now!

Comment

Working...
                      X