Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Klitschko brothers were black they'd be considered ATG's!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Great Afrikan View Post
    NO

Wladimir Klitschko fights and its dominant like Virgill Hill who was a great LH champ. And last time i checked Hill wasn't considered an all time great.

And Virgil Hill was undisputed LH champ and cruiserweight champ. If black people dont consider Hill an ATG, why would they consider a jab first HW who mainly fights on the backfoot one?

Sorry i just dont agree especially with Wladimir.
    7 loss Virgil hill? 40.35 Ko % virgil hill? When did Virgil hill ever dominate a complete era of his division?

Man you can do better than that...

Comment

yes they are all flashy skill ..they are all some of my favorite fighters because I like flashy fighters but that doesnt mean Wlad or Vitaly dont have skill...how can you dominate the HW division for 5 years with no skill? How can you not even break a sweat with no skill? Are you telling me every HW thats alive has NO boxing skill? Because if the Klits have no boxing skill what are these other proffesional HW's?

Comment

7 loss Virgil hill? your sounding like Floyd now lol.

Virgill losses came at latter stages of his career...and there's no shame in losing to Thomas Hearns, Henry Maske, Jean Marc Mormeck (twice), Roy Jones jr, Dariusz Michalczewski

He was 36 yrs old for 3 of those losses. Only Hearns, Mormeck and Jones beat him at his prime.

And he beat Maske, Bobby Czyz, Fabrice Tiozzo, Lou Del Valle and was reigning longer than both KBros.
        Last edited by Great Afrikan; 10-27-2010, 05:00 AM.

Comment

7 loss Virgil hill? your sounding like Floyd now lol.

Virgill losses came at latter stages of his career...and there's no shame in losing to Thomas Hearns, Henry Maske, Jean Marc Mormeck (twice), Roy Jones jr, Dariusz Michalczewski

He was 36 yrs old for 3 of those losses. Only Hearns, Mormeck and Jones beat him at his prime.

And he beat Maske, Bobby Czyz, Fabrice Tiozzo, Lou Del Valle and was reigning longer than both KBros.
          He's just looked on boxrec and thinks he can judge a fighter by that.

Comment

I didn't say, that the have no boxing skill. I said that they have no superior boxing skills, like you said in your first post.

Originally posted by Manny Poochiao View Post
            It isnt their fault they were blessed with superior skills

I said that they are average at best and those videos, that I posted are examples of superior boxing skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
              He's just looked on boxrec and thinks he can judge a fighter by that.
              i'm 32 and have been watching boxing all my life...Boxrec does help with records but i bet you haven't even seen Virgill Hill fight. Dispute the fact not the man.

Comment

i'm 32 and have been watching boxing all my life...Boxrec does help with records but i bet you haven't even seen Virgill Hill fight. Dispute the fact not the man.
                I was talking about Manny Poochiao not you, i will admit the only Virgill Hill fight i have seen is the Roy Jones one, but i'm not judging him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                  I was talking about Manny Poochiao not you, i will admit the only Virgill Hill fight i have seen is the Roy Jones one, but i'm not judging him.
                  Oops, sorry man.

Comment

I agree. Can you imagine what the media would do if.. Two blacks brothers, one wins a GOLD medal. Are well behaved, well spoken(of many languages) and both became educated doctors. That alone is enough for our media, to grab onto their story with both hands. Then they both go on to, not only win championships, but dominate everyone. Not only dominate by UD but not lose rounds and win by knockout.

Even Lebron might have to take a backseat for awhile. lol

Comment

For any unbiased fan it has nothing do with colour or race. I consider vitali to be an atg once he retires because I believe he would have competed with all the greats, he proved that in his losing performance against lewis. But there are some fans who think he would have beaten ali, prime lewis, etc. which is nonesense.

Wlad and Vitali are two different fighters, and two different stories for me, wlad gets a lot of credit from his fans for beating very average fighters, and TS you remarked, how do we know these fighters are that bad? Insinuating that the klits make these fighters look worse then they are. Whilst that might be partially true, anyone who has a good eye for boxing and knows the technical side of this sport, knows that this crop of heavies is really poor, terrible, its the biased fans and fans who lack boxing knowledge who can't see this. Both have really poor resumes, vitali like I said does have lewis (albeit in his twilight) which puts him up a notch. They are really good pro's and I really like both bros because they absolutely are the best that they can be, which I respect. I hate klitschko fans they ruin it for me, and probably for a lot of posters here, thus why they get more **** then what they deserve. I consider most Klit fans the scum of NSB

Comment

Working...
                      X