Clear All

• should tszyu have rematched hatton?

instead of going out like that ?

I think he should have.

Comment

with the low blow and holding of hatton he should have gone for a rematch
      he was TOO gracious in defeat ....

Comment

Kostya had just had enough of it all by that point, I just don't think he wanted it enough.

Tszyu used to put himself through absolute hell in training camp - for both the ams and the pros. There is only a certain period of time you can do that to yourself before your mind says enough. I think we say Kostya get to that point against Hatton.

Comment

Originally posted by danc1984 View Post
          Kostya had just had enough of it all by that point, I just don't think he wanted it enough.

Tszyu used to put himself through absolute hell in training camp - for both the ams and the pros. There is only a certain period of time you can do that to yourself before your mind says enough. I think we say Kostya get to that point against Hatton.

He mad enough money. Took US dollars back to his country and quadrupled it and now he lives in a mansion in St. Petersburg Russia and doesn't have to work for the rest of his life.

Comment

yeah i think that KOstya just didnt want it anymore. I thought the fight was still close with Hatton winnning by a couple of rounds but too close to quit. He just didnt want it anymore

Comment

Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
              instead of going out like that ?
              nah... tszyu was too old, he couldn't have beaten ricky in a rematch

Comment

Working...
              X