Shaq, Kobe, Lebron, Pippen, Howard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the MDE, Snack O'Meal

Comment

What the **** is this ****? Kobe is the best player to ever play the game, but props for not putting Jordan in the poll. Hes not as good as these other players.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Haze View Post
        What the **** is this ****? Kobe is the best player to ever play the game, but props for not putting Jordan in the poll. Hes not as good as these other players.
        kobe isnt top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by The Fix View Post
          kobe isnt top 10.
          endorsed.

Comment

Originally posted by Purple Haze View Post
            the best player in the game can't even make it to the champ without help,remember kobe was cryin 2 years ago because he supposedly needed a better team and was about to leave the lakers

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              the best player in the game can't even make it to the champ without help,remember kobe was cryin 2 years ago because he supposedly needed a better team and was about to leave the lakers
              he was almost a clipper.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                i would have to take lebron, kobe and shaq have always been on good teams there whole career where as lebron has never had a good team and was still able to make it to the champ
                if you wana talk about players with **** teams...allen iverson should be on this list!!!

he made kobe look like a ***** every time they played each other!
                plus he is only 6'

and he is a better scorer than all of these players combined!
                3rd all time leading scorer in history.

the greatest little man of all time!

Comment

i missed the part about prime... shaq.... then kobe

i picked lebron cuz hes young

Comment

i'll take michael jeffery jordan, but on that list i'll take shaq

Comment

Working...
                    X