No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Yuri Romanov, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan vs Yuri Romanov, who wins?

Romanov looked awesome against Thaxton in his last fight and I believe they had some verbal agreement that the winner of that fight gets Khan, who do you think would win this fight? Romanov has good power and looks like he will eventually get onto the World stage. This would be the ultimate tune up for a title fight at the end of this year.

It would indeed. i think Khan would probably win but Ramanov could KO him if he lands clean. Limond nearly took him out, and he isnt a puncher. (Props to Limond though still the only guy to really put Khan through the trenches)

Comment

Romanov will be the most complete fighter Khan has ever faced if the fight goes ahead, I can definitely see Romanov pick up a belt in the next few years.

Comment

Romanov has vacated his european title and plans to sit on his WBA rating. Warren would probably have considered Romanov too risky anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by _Ricky_ View Post
          Romanov will be the most complete fighter Khan has ever faced if the fight goes ahead, I can definitely see Romanov pick up a belt in the next few years.
          Yh, like i said. The only guy who has been competative has been Limond (Again, props to him for a good fight) and since then no ones done ****. Most guys come to lose and seem to be afraid of hitting him IMO

I hate him because he could be good but he needs to step his competition up.

Originally posted by Muttley85 View Post
          Romanov has vacated his european title and plans to sit on his WBA rating. Warren would probably have considered Romanov too risky anyway.
          Yep, i'll agree with that. I saw the Thaxton fight and said to myself 'Warren aint letting Khan near him for a bit...'

Comment

Originally posted by Muttley85 View Post
            yes, romanov doesnt fit the MO for being a frank warren creampuff so no way he's going to line him up against his cash cow khan.

khan...ho hum!!!

Comment

Working...
            X