Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Attribute Do You Prefer Most in a Boxer? (Poll Inside)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elite trash-talk, elite-hype and elite-exposure would be my picks in that order

Comment

Killer instinct or a finisher. I don't mind if they're defensive or anything but I like fighters who look to finish and not just outpoint opponents and when he smells blood he goes for it.

Comment

what do i prefer?

i want high contact fights, which are often a product of matchmaking. pure boxers can be in great fights if they've got an opponent who can deal with the speed and shrink the ring.

the most valuable asset to any boxer is his chin. there are almost no great fighters with flat out bad chins. floyd patterson's wasn't great, but in reality he was a LHW sized guy to begin with.

Comment

voted snake.

Comment

Sexiness...

Comment

Overall skill imo. I like guys that can fight in a variety of styles and show versatility. That's probably why I'm a big fan of Bradley, he's not exceptional in anything besides maybe his footwork but he's so all-around skilled that he can approach a fight any way he needs to. I like Mayweather and Ward for the same reason, both guys are adaptable in the ring and can switch their styles up when needed.

Comment

I was trying to select tangible skills/assets when I made the poll. That's why I didn't include heart, determination, ability to rise from knockdowns, KO %, willingness to exchange, etc. That would make an interesting 2nd poll.

Comment

Power, what american doesn't love the heavyweight division when its exciting.

Comment

I like:

1) runners / cyclists
                    2) huggers
                    3) pot shotters

I hate

1) aggression
                    2) punching
                    3) knock outs

Boxing is "hit and don't get hit", not "get hit once, hit back twice"

Comment

I didn't answer the poll because i would rather have elite reflexes. With great reflexes, all aspects are made easier.

Comment

Working...
                      X