Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Poll: Who wins Marcos Maidana vs. Josesito Lopez fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maidana Tko around 9 or 10

Comment

did you see lopez's look when he won against ortiz? he was in disbelief lol.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
        What could Lopez have possibly said or done to make you not stand him?
        I'm not like hating on him but i think it was how he acted after the Ortiz fight or something

Comment

Maidana KO

Comment

I like Lopez by KO in a shocker !!! He can take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
              I'm not impressed with Maidana at all any more. I think Josesito will take this.
              Wait, you were impressed when he was out there swinging for the fences and being careless? At least Robert is making him box a little more and be patient, he's also tightened up his defense a bit. I like Maidana more now than before.

It's a 50/50 fight for me because Maidana can punch and Josesito can take a punch. I can't call this one.

Comment

i like josesito... i just think Maidana will wear him down... stoppage around 9

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

maidana by TKO late rounds. lopez is tough but you can't beat maidana by being tough(Just ask Soto Karrass). You have to have the boxing skills to outbox chino or you are going to lose in a brawl 9 out of 10 times. I don't think lopez has the boxing skills to outbox chino so he will end up brawling with him and get TKO'd.

Comment

Working...
                  X