View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:44 PM #34
Interim Champion

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
hhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond reputehhascup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 157,563.94
1st Prize in quiz. Well done. - McGoorty Nice job - rorymac 
Send a message via AIM to hhascup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Corso View Post
I'd guess he should be in the NY HoF he certainly fought there enough hahaha!!! I saw current pics of him the other day and my old friend got old!!! I guess I'm blind when I look in the mirror hahaha it seems like yesterday when he was showing how to get deep into an opponent and add the shoulders into the uppercuts!!! He was not someone to fight inside, he could fight in there with anyone! Emile learned that and stayed on the outside!
Eeryone talks about Chavez and the Mexican greats from the 70s on up but all of those guys idolized "El Indio" he was a tuff S.O.B. and proved it all the time! He's still at 155lbs could be at 146 in a few days easily hahaha!!! Ray
The New York Boxing Hall of Fame just started last year so he has a long wait. I am on that Committee as well and in a few weeks we be voting on the 2nd Class. Right now it's just for New York fighters and contributors.
hhascup is offline   Reply With Quote