Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carl Froch v Mikkel Kessler rematch - who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch won the first fight. I had it 116-112. He would win the second fight easy.

Comment

I thought Froch won their first fight so I'm going with Froch yet again...

Comment

these two will always be in a close fight due to their relentlessness and great chins

if it happened this year froch would win it, but if kessler gets some rounds in against good opposition a rematch would probably be replay of their first fight

Comment

Froch has not improved since, and as long as Kesslers layoff hasn't hurt him he (kessler) will win once again.

Comment

Originally posted by b0ndsj0ns20 View Post
            Froch won the first fight. I had it 116-112. He would win the second fight easy.
            Let me guess: you're british aren't you?

Comment

Kessler won that first fight but I see Froch winning the rematch. Simple..can't see it happening though.

Comment

Froch , due to Kessler being ruined by Ward's headwork

Comment

I got Kessler in another razor sharp close fight. If you notice...Johnson eventho he lost 8 rounds to 4, when he was boxing and doing the jab...Froch had trouble. Kessler has Froch's number in my opinion. It will just be a repeat of the first fight. I don't think Froch has improved much. He's just been matched up better in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSlickster View Post
                    I got Kessler in another razor sharp close fight. If you notice...Johnson eventho he lost 8 rounds to 4, when he was boxing and doing the jab...Froch had trouble. Kessler has Froch's number in my opinion. It will just be a repeat of the first fight. I don't think Froch has improved much. He's just been matched up better in my opinion.
                    Matched up better??Are you kidding??Froch has had the toughest road to the final if ya want to be honest..Johnson and Dirrell alone beat out Wards Kessler and Green..Not to mention he did it on the road for the most part..

Comment

I really hope Froch does get a rematch with Kessler if he can beat Ward.

First fight was very close but at this stage I feel Froch would get the decision against Kessler. Tough one to call though..

Comment

Working...
                      X