Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So will all this Margarito tape mess make it onto Friday's 24/7?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So will all this Margarito tape mess make it onto Friday's 24/7?

I don't know what their editing turn around time is. Most of the episodes so far have painted Margarito as a golden gold working hard in the gym, while Pacquiao the careless champ willfully ignoring everyone around him and being smug. Some Rocky 3 ****.

I wonder how they'll approach this.

the last episodes even have the weigh in's on them..so yea if they wanna put it on there they certainly can

Comment

Ill make sure to watch this 24/7 then!

Comment

Episode 3 was more positive for Team Pac compared to the first two because he was more focused in LA, so I won't be surprised if they put the video controversy in.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I don't know what their editing turn around time is. Most of the episodes so far have painted Margarito as a golden gold working hard in the gym, while Pacquiao the careless champ willfully ignoring everyone around him and being smug. Some Rocky 3 ****.

I wonder how they'll approach this.
          The Tape mess has captivated fans.. It would be in their best interest ppv/ticket wise to center most of the episode around it. It's pretty controversial though and they keep pulling the videos. So someone is definitely trying to keep it under wraps to some degree.. Lets see what HBO wants. It will be way more entertaining with Leiv Shriver narrating the controversy.

Comment

I think it will. it has gotten a lot of press. **** it's even on mexican news channels.

Comment

Yeah, they need to expose this fraud even more.

Comment

God damnit, Sechback. He's not letting HBO have the video.

"they can't because they don't have it. hbo people were real mad with me because they didn't have this video"

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                  God damnit, Sechback. He's not letting HBO have the video.

"they can't because they don't have it. hbo people were real mad with me because they didn't have this video"
                  He probably wants to be cut a check for them using it.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    He probably wants to be cut a check for them using it.
                    They can still talk about it, man alive. You don't have to SHOW it and you can explain why, but it MUST be aired somehow in some way on 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                    X