No announcement yet.

jeff lacy workout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jeff lacy workout

Does anybody have lacy's strict workout program? like day to day? i know his running routine...

Originally posted by strongisland24
    Does anybody have lacy's strict workout program? like day to day? i know his running routine...
    Not I don't but I can find out from a very close source since you asked My best friends roomate trains at St.Pete boxing club with all them.....He was there watching Peden Train while he was here getting ready for Barrera.I will know by fri day or sat for ya because I don't think anyone on here has a closer source than me but I could be mistaken.

Comment

whats his running routine

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
        Not I don't but I can find out from a very close source since you asked My best friends roomate trains at St.Pete boxing club with all them.....He was there watching Peden Train while he was here getting ready for Barrera.I will know by fri day or sat for ya because I don't think anyone on here has a closer source than me but I could be mistaken.
        yeah i would love to now his lifting routine and his diet. thnx in advance.

Comment

"We are sparring every other day now. On days I don't spar, I am jumping rope and working with the medicine ball. Every night I run 3-5 miles and once a week I take a long run and that is usually about 6-7 miles. I am so strong now and my endurance is approaching career-highs. I feel like Superman." - Jeff Lacy

Comment

Originally posted by raesaad
            thanks man. his lifting routine has got to be great.

Comment

Originally posted by strongisland24
              thanks man. his lifting routine has got to be great.
              I heard it's mainly from old school medicine ball workouts.

Comment

Originally posted by ricecrispi
                I heard it's mainly from old school medicine ball workouts.
                What does an "old school medicine ball workout" involve?

Comment

Yea i have his daily routine bud,
                  but i cant share it with anyone as i dont think that would be fair.

Comment

Working...
                  X