Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phucking conspiracy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sure you didn't catch them during lunch?

Comment

sounds like ****.

but guess what?

at the end of the day those employees still dont have money or r still broke.

They rather have someone spend cash for them then themselves.

I know how these ppl act. Ive seen them, been with them.

They r cheap ****s.

I make 10 buckz/hr and work 4 hrs every day.

I have a fair amt of savings in my acct now and I still buy the good ****. Without acting like a tight wad.

get over it man, fok a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
        sounds like ****.

but guess what?

They r cheap ****s.

I have a fair amt of savings in my acct now and I still buy the good ****. Without acting like a tight wad.

This is one of the funniest things I've ever read on this site. Holy ****.

Pure accidental comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
          sounds like ****.

but guess what?

They r cheap ****s.

I don't take career advice off someone who takes home $200 a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
            I HATE THAT PEOPLE MAKE A SOLID LIVING WITHOUT WORKING MANUAL LABOR. BUNCH OF WHITE COLLAR FUCKING ******* ARE RUINING AMERICA.

But seriously, believe it or not you are not required to have cable tv, free long distance, or an unlimited texting plan. Just because you want something for cheap doesn't mean the company is robbing the public. People are willing to pay the price so why the fuck are you complaining?

To be honest; I can't follow your logic. It's probably a combination of the caps lock and you just being stupid, but your post simply doesn't follow any sort of logical path... which ultimately makes me not want to respond anymore.

Come back with a readable, concise post that clearly illustrates your points. I'll even accept anecdotal evidence (since it's all you have).
            fair , u do the same

since its obvious u like having somebody else finger up ur ass.

and I dont even need anecdotal evidence from that , I think ur fine with whats happening , me in the other hand , am glad I experienced what I did today.

No wonder my sister (who worked for them) told me to never get anything from them. Now I can see why.
            Last edited by DeelDough; 05-05-2010, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X