No announcement yet.

Dissapointing that Boytsov is fighting a bum next weekend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dissapointing that Boytsov is fighting a bum next weekend

Denis Boytsov will face Kevin Montiy on Saturday Jan 9th in Germany.

Boytsov is ready to face a ranked contender at this point, so why have him waste his time with a bum like Montiy? Universum is getting worse and worse.

However there are a couple of fairly interesting heavyweight matchups on the card:

Manuel Charr vs. Owen Beck
    Marcus Tomala vs. Christian Hammer

Universum is looking for a replacement for Edison Miranda to fight Robert Stieglitz.

http://boxrec.com/schedule.php?count...=ZDF&SUBMIT=Go

damn what happened with miranda i was looking forward too that fight

i agree,universum are very disappointing

Comment

If he's not on HGH, no one is going to care.

Comment

Universum could put Boytsov in with Dimitrenko, if they don't want to pay for a contender promoted by someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
          Denis Boytsov will face Kevin Montiy on Saturday Jan 9th in Germany.

Boytsov is ready to face a ranked contender at this point, so why have him waste his time with a bum like Montiy? Universum is getting worse and worse.

However there are a couple of fairly interesting heavyweight matchups on the card:

Manuel Charr vs. Owen Beck
          Marcus Tomala vs. Christian Hammer

Universum is looking for a replacement for Edison Miranda to fight Robert Stieglitz.

http://boxrec.com/schedule.php?count...=ZDF&SUBMIT=Go
          Boytsov needs to step it up.Ustinov & solis both beat monte Barrett.that's the guy you must beat first or at least a name from the past.charr I know little about but he's fighting owen beck.I don't think beck has much left but it's better than what boytsov is fighting.at least arreola had fought mccline & c level opponents like travis walker & chazz witherspoon before he got a shot he didn't deserve.

Comment

monte Barrett,travis walker,chazz witherspoon,dominik guinn are the level of guys boytsov should be fighting.I got barrett & guinn as b level opponents & walker & witherspoon as c level...any of these 4 guys should be what he's targeting.

Comment

Disappointed that Boytsov's fighting this tomato can but glad to see he's getting back into the ring. At least he's fighting more often than his stablemate Alexander Dimitrenko- who btw has only fought 3 times in the last two years...

Comment

Working...
              X