No announcement yet.

Ricco was ROBB'D !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricco was ROBB'D !!

Ricco earned that decision , NO DOUBT !! Rematch in the cage !!

piss and moan piss and moan you should never leave it up too the judges he should have ko'd him then

Comment

I agree he was robbed, dominated and controlled 95% of that fight. Everyone knew it, but like dragonzero said, if you wanna win in pride while reppin' UFC, you better sub or KO your opponent.

Comment

get real. ricco didn't do **** the whole fight and never got even one good punch in on the ground. all he did was lay on top of nog for 20 minutes. at least nog tried some subs. every time they were stood up all i could do was laugh at ricco's jiggly gut and when he pulled up his compression shorts he looked even funnier. everyone who was watching the fight with me was laughing our asses off. maybe if ricco had landed just one shot on the ground i could see him getting robbed.

Comment

ricco did nothing
          in pride it goes to who tried to finish the fight ricco did not try to finish the fight nog went for subs so shut the hell up

Comment

Bas and Mark are both mma experts both of them were giving the decision to Ricco, it was bs also the face of nog after the decision was given tells everything.

Comment

in pride it is who tries to finish the fight ricco did noting to finish all he did was lay and pray

Comment

Ricco got all the takedowns, and controlled the whole fight and besides nogueira s sub attempts doenst mean he was more procutive; In order to earn a decision.

At least this should be a draw.

Comment

Sudo won...**** yall

Comment

It was a close fight but at the end of the day ya can't win fights but just avoiding submissions and some light GnP, Nog was on the offensive and that racks up points, plus he has the the 'hometown' advantage. If Ricco was realy that much a better fighter then Nog then he would have finished it.

Comment

Working...
                    X