No announcement yet.

Kimbo wants Gannon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo wants Gannon

Sean Gannon has been called out by Kimbo Slice to a rematch. Kimbo says that " I would literally give my left nut, but I wouldn't tell nobody, to fight this guy again. Cause this fight is owed to me, just for the simple fact of how the fight went down. Now that I know what I know it's only fair that he sign with Showtime and we make this **** happen. It's only fair. If he duttin do it, Gannon you a *****. I'm callin' you out, lets do this. Sign the contract, stop bitching, lets run it"

Gannon currently trains at Sityodtong Mixed Martial Arts in Somerville, Massachusetts. He has a 2-1 mma record. 0-1 in the UFC.

If this fight goes down i got Kimbo by early TKO

Kimbo is a more skilled all around fighter now so I think this second fight will not be so one sided. Their first fight Gannon won only cause Kimbo gassed out.

Comment

It would be funny if Gannon won this and ended the Kimbo hype train, cant see it though. Kimbo is getting top training now so i cant see him gassing.

Comment

the only thing i know about Gannon is that he can take a Beating
        haven't seen any of his mma fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Blair_Wells#32 View Post
          the only thing i know about Gannon is that he can take a Beating
          haven't seen any of his mma fights.
          He had a fight in the UFC against a wrestler that Monson beat, and he didnt fare too well.

Branden lee Hinkle i think.

Comment

What a ****ty EliteXc main event that would be.

Comment

That'd be a huge payday for Gannon and I dont think Dana wants to keep Sean anyways

Comment

Kimbo gets him on this one.

Comment

There is some old quotes from the pro thug Kimbo we all know.

Comment

Sityodtong Mixed Martial Arts ohh thats not such a shabby camp 2 train in...i donno not really interested in this fight.
                    i would laugh though if Gannon hooked in a standing Guillatine for the win

Comment

Working...
                    X