Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bas Rutten MMA Workout (my new training experience)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bas Rutten MMA Workout (my new training experience)

Thanks to a good friend, I am now a secret warrior of Bas Rutten. Sheeeit, he probably does'nt even know i am, but i am.

I am watching this tape: Bas Rutten's MMA Workout. This will be the first, at-home-training session for me. i will then go into the gym i currently train at, and interpret my skills with that of which i am learning with those i train with & who help me & coach me.

Bas is a class act in his own league. He is awesomely one of the best martial artists in the game. I will let you all know how this tape is, as I am very exceited myself. I will watch this tape religiously and let you all in on what i have learned. i guess i am in a sense... self-promoting it, coz i am not doing it for money in my pocket or to help anyone else's pocket increase... i am simply doing this coz i know i will learn alot and hope you all can to.... of course if it is worth it. i will be your "MMA WORKOUT review board". i have been waiting to get some tapes of bas and others....

i will now share my experience with you all and will share my views and opinions as i train religiously everyday with this workout tape. Next thread after I am completely done with this tape will be: Bas Rutten's Strikes & Combos.

4.21.2003; 2:45pm PST/ USA & CANADA

i have heard his mma workout tape is the best or one of them by many peeps.

Comment

I am starting tomorrow when my tape gets here.

Comment

Ok. i took the Bas MMA Workout experience. I highly recommend anyone and everyone to get this. Take note: do not take this experience lightly. The tape is a little over 45 minutes long, however the total workout should take you a little longer. You will break a sweat! This is the ultamite workout, expecially for training your stand up skills, and/ or aquiring them. You will learn to track how you hit, where it goes and what combos are comming after one another. you will learn different home work outs that require nothing but your body.. from abs to chest to neck workouts... Bas shows all.

If anyone has any questions.....
        bring it!

4.22.2003; 11:30am PST (USA/CANADA)

Comment

can i get a free copy?

Comment

that would be considered tape trading and would be illegal.

no.

Comment

Dogg can I borrow the tapes sometime?

Comment

how much is bas paying you for this ?

Comment

TuffGuy.. you asked the right question. Cmon over sometime this week and i'll get you whatever you need. "The Bas Rutten" : mma workout (the one i am talkin about right now), striking & combos, escapes and leglocks, stances & footwork.... i got all kinds of ****. good **** to learn and drill and stuff. **** bro, if you know where to get the tarp that goes over the foam that is used for mats.... i got the foam, all i need is the tarp... we can watch this **** and roll in my garage, at fabiano's... wherever, whenever. let me know.

bob- nothing, lol. his **** is that good, and of course... everyone knows.... he is one of the most known, and one of the best mma teachers out there. seriously, get his videos and you will see what i am talkin about. its so comprihendable what he is teaching on the tapes that i have my little 12 year old nephew using them for combos and striking, positioning and all that good ****.... and he is comming along quite well.

seriously, bas puts out some of the best mma/pancrase/jj vids. bas is the man. pwn3d.

Comment

Working...
                  X