No announcement yet.

most exciting / best p4p weight division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most exciting / best p4p weight division

which weight division overall do you think provides the most exciting / entertaining fights, and which has the best fighters p4p

for me, the superfeatherweights have been providing some great entertainment over the last few years - its great watching fighters with both speed and power try to knock tha **** out of each other. there may not be as much skill as in certain other divisions, but as a spectacle you can't go wrong..

imo the mw division is currently the best p4p due to taylor and winky, with lmw a close second if you can count floyd along with de la hoya.

Welterweight takes the cake, it has the most talent and is the deepest divison in boxing currently, in second I'd say Super Middleweight because it also has a lot of talent.

Comment

Gotta agree with Rudypoop. The welterweight division is full of incredible talent!

Also, like he said, the supper middleweight division is coming to life again.

Comment

Originally posted by The Raging Bull View Post
        Gotta agree with Rudypoop. The welterweight division is full of incredible talent!

Also, like he said, the supper middleweight division is coming to life again.
        Definitely.

Having said that, anything from super-featherweight up to welterweight looks good.

I reckon it's boxing's heyday at the minute. Haven't seen the boxing scene this good since I started following it in 1988.

Rock n roll!!

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ianwigley View Post
          Definitely.

Having said that, anything from super-featherweight up to welterweight looks good.

I reckon it's boxing's heyday at the minute. Haven't seen the boxing scene this good since I started following it in 1988.

Rock n roll!!

Ian
          The lower divisions are hot rite now! Im with u guys in saying welter is the best division at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by ROBO #1 View Post
            The lower divisions are hot rite now! Im with u guys in saying welter is the best division at the moment
            For me, the Heavyweight division went southbound when Lennox left it. I think it's personal preference. I like watching 9st Mexicans battering eachother and anyone in their path, but I also enjoy Floyd Mayweather and company slugging it out. The Castillo, Coralles, Floyd scraps were amongst some of the best I've seen. Like I said, though, it's personal preference.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by ianwigley View Post
              For me, the Heavyweight division went southbound when Lennox left it. I think it's personal preference. I like watching 9st Mexicans battering eachother and anyone in their path, but I also enjoy Floyd Mayweather and company slugging it out. The Castillo, Coralles, Floyd scraps were amongst some of the best I've seen. Like I said, though, it's personal preference.

Ian
              Agreed, its just complete garbage to watch now! That said i think Toney vs Peter2 looks like being a good one this time round. Personally Id rather see 2 punchers slug it out in a war ie(Gatti vs Ward) but i can still appreciate a technical battle of skills and wits.

Comment

hw is certainly the least entertaining at the moment...even if there was no politics involved there wouldn't be many good fights to be made. although just because it is the hw division it still gets the interest.

i think the current crop of top smw's have the potential to turn it into a great division, but they need to start fighting each other to do that.

Comment

Working...
                X