No announcement yet.

vision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vision

Is there anyone who has bad vision and still spars and is active in the sport. I dread wearing contacts is there advice on how u solved this problem do u spar with poor vision? good lookin

i do. i have bad vison but once you got the glasses or contacts off you get used to it. the gloves are bright anyways

Comment

i need my contacts lense when i sparr...when i sparred wihtout them i couldnt react as fast because i couldnt see their shoulders move or anything...with contact lenses my vision is better and i can see there punches coming so i react faster...

Comment

Dont It Pop Out Wen U Sparring

Comment

Yeah, my contacts have popped out a couple times during sparring, it sucks.

Only other option is corrective eye surgery.

Comment

pop out all the time...what i do is after i pick em off the floor run to the water fountain rinse em off and throw them back in

Comment

Im near sighted so i cant see far but it doesnt matter when i fight . I actually have better vision in close, i guess it depends.

Comment

You guys make it seem like the guy is 50 feet in front of you... when boxing you are practically face to face.. but some people are different I guess..

Comment

Working...
                X