No announcement yet.

Martinez can avoid all the top Middleweights and it's ok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
    Yet if Floyd doesnt fight Martinez he is scared and a duck??how does that work??Martinez does not have to face top middleweights because of risk/reward..yet if Floyd does not fight the top mw he is a ducking coward??the posters on here are hilarious,i mean hilarious....
    So why is it okay for Canelo to call out Floyd while ducking the entire junior middleweight division? Or why doesn't Floyd prove he's the best by fighting the best guy at 154 in Austin Trout, who just broke a Showtime ratings record in his beat-down of Cotto at the MSG.

Comment

Originally posted by ItsTrue View Post
      Lol. Trout is better than Canelo? I hate Canelo but I had to LOL again.
      Floyd is fighting canelo? Interesting, tell me more...

Last i checked, floyd has been ducking canelo for how long? But lets just turn a blind eye when it suits our purposes right?

Last i checked, martinez just fought the number 1 contender in his division, in the process breakijg his hands and tearing ligaments in his knee. Martinez has ducked who exactly?

Comment

You're right bro, Canelo proved it against Josesito.

Comment

Martinez fighting Murray and Barker are two unacceptable fights that seem to accepted, for some reason.

But wait, they were and are undefeated so I suppose that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
            Floyd is fighting canelo? Interesting, tell me more...

Last i checked, floyd has been ducking canelo for how long? But lets just turn a blind eye when it suits our purposes right?

Last i checked, martinez just fought the number 1 contender in his division, in the process breakijg his hands and tearing ligaments in his knee. Martinez has ducked who exactly?
            #1 contender who was ranked #5 by Ring

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Martinez fighting Murray and Barker are two unacceptable fights that seem to accepted, for some reason.

But wait, they were and are undefeated so I suppose that's all that matters.
              as a martinez fan I agree and Im not going to give him a pass, trust me when I see him Ill let him know. He lives down the street from me.
              but that has nothing to do with the fact floyd would rather take the easy roas as usual and fight the opponent who is less of a threat

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                #1 contender who was ranked #5 by Ring
                The ring/golden boy is a joke.

Comment

The ring/golden boy is a joke.
                  So which rankings was he the #1 contender in?

Your special rankings?

Comment

floyd isn't fighting canelo either. so either way he's not fighting the best at 154.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                      I agree that the hate is ridiculous but like who has Martinez avoided? And eplease no Pirog with his ONE win and GGG with 2 televised wins one over a Jr MW with 5 losses.
                      Well Golovkin is calling him out,and say he hasnt beat anyone..but what the hell did barker and murray do?or macklin
                      Somebody's scared floyd would get murked.....
                      martinez is a mw
                      So lets recap Larrys argument. Its okay for floyd to avoid Martinez.....who would probably tax mayweathers ass....becaud martinez has avoided....who exactly?
                      how can a ww avoid a mw?..and pirog and golovkin both have called martinez out..not to mention Froch did to

Comment

Working...
                      X