Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worse decision: Whitaker vs chavez or pac vs bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    You're obviously getting a little angry. Whitaker got ravaged by ODLH regardless.
    do you even watch boxing? while ODLH got the nod in a close fight vs Whitaker (I scored it a draw), there was absolutely no ravaging. or was ODLH ravaged by Tito?

Comment

campillo -cloud and Helenius-Chisora was worse than Pac Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
        Me personally i had whitaker winning about the first 9 or 10 rounds before i stopped watching because it was pointless, truly embarrassed chavez.
        Pac vs bradley i had pac winning 7-5 because neither did much of anything ,but people think this fight is a huge robbery.
        Mute Jim Lampley & Larry Merchant and the Pac -Bradley fight isnt as lop sided as people think.....

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
          Mute Jim Lampley & Larry Merchant and the Pac -Bradley fight isnt as lop sided as people think.....
          I dont agree with that. I saw it live with the commentary and still had it close, fight just sucked and neither did much. The commentary wouldn't make a difference because only weak minded people would be influenced by lampley and merchant, that's just silly. Not like they were doing some brainwashing techniques or something.

Comment

bradley-pac wasn't even a robbery.....sleepy-head was outworked throughout the fight and thoroughly outboxed in the championship rounds.....pea clearly beat jcc sr. that isn't even debatable.
            Last edited by jaestix1; 12-12-2012, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              You're obviously getting a little angry. Whitaker got ravaged by ODLH regardless.
              You moron!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Comment

Bradley Pacquiao and it's not even close

Comment

Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
                  I dont agree with that. I saw it live with the commentary and still had it close, fight just sucked and neither did much. The commentary wouldn't make a difference because only weak minded people would be influenced by lampley and merchant, that's just silly. Not like they were doing some brainwashing techniques or something.
                  To the average fan yes it does affect their opinion because they dont watch the fights with the same eye that real fans watch it with. SO the commentary has an influence on how people see the fight. When the comentators are screaming "HARD SHOT for Pacquiao" every round and not doing the same for Bradley it makes viewer believe that only one guy is landing all of the meaningful impactful punches. These are the weak minded people I speak of.

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
                    To the average fan yes it does affect their opinion because they dont watch the fights with the same eye that real fans watch it with. SO the commentary has an influence on how people see the fight. When the comentators are screaming "HARD SHOT for Pacquiao" every round and not doing the same for Bradley it makes viewer believe that only one guy is landing all of the meaningful impactful punches. These are the weak minded people I speak of.
                    None of these guys had HBO in their ear. Quite a few 10-2 and 11-1 scores:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley

Among the experts above, 121 scored the bout for Pacquiao, 1 scored the bout a draw, and 1 scored the bout for Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                      None of these guys had HBO in their ear. Quite a few 10-2 and 11-1 scores:

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma...imothy_Bradley
                      DO you feel the same way about all the experts who had JMM winning the 2nd & 3rd Pac fights?

Also what was your unofficial scorecard?

Comment

Working...
                      X