Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs DeMarco and Mitchell vs Banks Weigh IN VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like DeMarco. I really do. Especially the class/respect he showed at the weigh in.

But I see this fight being a mismatch in Broners favor. In fact, I'm pretty sure Broner will stop him or win a wide UD.

Damn, I hope I'm wrong because I wouldn't mind if Broner got humbled, plus I want to see a good fight.

But if I had to put money on it, I'd go Broner stoppage around the 9th, maybe earlier.

He's gonna go to the body hard early on and the fight will be stopped due to headshots. That's how I'm seeing it.

Comment

I like both fighters. DeMarco is a nice guy and Broner is too. Broner's personality is what people don't like, but he's not a bad guy. The kind of guys I don't care for are the ones like James Toney who are threatening in the way they talk. I don't see that from Broner, he's just has that ****y attitude, but it makes for great entertainment in boxing. It makes a fight much more exciting when a fighter says he's going to win. I could be wrong, but I think Broner is going to show what he's made out of, because DeMarco is going to help bring that out of him.

Comment

Thanks.

Should be a fine fight. I love DeMarco's attitude.

Comment

Broner by devastating knockout. I actually think Banks can get the upset on Mitchell, but he has to think that he can. That remains to be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
            Broner by devastating knockout. I actually think Banks can get the upset on Mitchell, but he has to think that he can. That remains to be seen.
            I agree with that. I think Banks has the speed advantage and boxing advantage. It's a winnable fight for Banks unless he gets clipped with something crazy.

Comment

Banks looks like trash. Broner is in good shape and DeMarco looks pretty healthy as well- hoping for a good fight.

Comment

lol demarkco looks like starvin' marvin'

broner is going to bully him into a TKO before the 6th

Comment

why is demargo's bicep are so small? i mean i remember pac and jmm at 130 weigh in's and they totally look like jr WWs or WWs. they are pretty ripped and chunky.. give as a good fight Demarco!!!! good test for Broner.

Comment

Demarco gets finished off tommorow. Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                      lol demarkco looks like starvin' marvin'

broner is going to bully him into a TKO before the 6th
                      really demarco looks better then he ever had in his weigh ins.

Comment

Working...
                      X