Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    True that. Berto can land one of those bombs, but I still don't trust his cardio. If the guy had elite stamina, he'd be so so much better. That's the one thing he's missing.
    You know that's why I think it's an interesting fight now, because Manny seems to be taking rounds of as of late, and against a guy like Berto that could be dangerous.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      Oh he's missing a lot more then just elite stamina. Try defense as well, he gets hit too much for me, I still like him as a fighter though. Also he tends to get a little wide with his punches at times
      Honestly, if Berto doesn't catch the Ghost with something big, I can see Rob out boxing him.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
        You know that's why I think it's an interesting fight now, because Manny seems to be taking rounds of as of late, and against a guy like Berto that could be dangerous.
        I just don't trust berto as a fighter to pull it off. Manny is as durable as they come, and a lot more defensively responsible now a days. At the same time, berto could definitely catch him coming in, but that goes with every opponent. I think Manny stops him in the middle to late rounds. He's not crafty enough to survive all 12.

Comment

I wouldnt think anything, thats sounds about right. Thats Floyd for you

Comment

What we can do cry about it?? The only other WW worth fighting is Pac but thats beating a dead horse. Or he could fight a 140 pounder like Rios,Garcia or something right.

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
              Yep. How the hell did the forget that??? Also wide with his feet. Man, one time I saw the dude throw a right cross, and just stand there in front of his opponent like it was a face off.
              Haha I myself have seen this happen. I swear it's like he says to himself just before he throws the punch "this is gonna be the money shot" then just stands there for a second after.

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised at all. I'm almost certain Floyd will fight that winner because it's the safest fight out there for him. Floyd will avoid Canelo, Sergio, and Pac.

Comment

the only fights I want to see Floyd take now are Pac, Martinez, Canelo.

in that order

Comment

If Floyd isn't going to fight Manny or Sergio, then he needs to retire. The same goes for Manny. Either fight Floyd next or retire.

Comment

Floyd aint fight **** no more, Boxingscene might as well remove his fugly face from the headline.

Comment

Working...
                      X