No announcement yet.

Is Floyd's Speech Going Bad?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Floyd's Speech Going Bad?

Maybe he's just tired. What does everyone else think?

His speech is fine, it's the dumb things he says that is bad.

Comment

Comment

I truly hope the drug use reports were just a thing of the past and he isnt fighting addiction again for real. I might not like him but I dont wish he has problems with drugs again.

Comment

Comment

No, he always sounds ******ed, or uncomfortable.. in a real interview setting. Especially when the content is about the other#1. HBO 24/7 edits a gang of **** to make him sound normal.

Comment

Comment

That's racist...

Comment

Same as always. If you put Floyd in a serious setting, he sounds awkward because he's not actually the most well spoken person but wants to sound that way. It's like he has to run through every sentence in his head before he says it. It's a page out of Leonard and De La Hoya's book, but Floyd might be the worst out of the three.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
                    Same as always. If you put Floyd in a serious setting, he sounds awkward because he's not actually the most well spoken person but wants to sound that way. It's like he has to run through every sentence in his head before he says it. It's a page out of Leonard and De La Hoya's book, but Floyd might be the worst out of the three.
                    Leonard and De la hoya actually have good vocabularies. Floyd doesn't. He says things that aren't grammatically correct all the time like he doesn't know alot of words. I remember when he didn't know what "allude" meant lmao

Comment

Working...
                    X