Collapse
No announcement yet.

Santos humbled by brilliant Barcelona

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there going to show the game again on fox deportes, at around 3:00pm mountain time

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
      im chicano and i like watching futbol, but im not hardcore i dont know everyone's name in every soccer team
      x2, i only watch la liga and the champions league whenever good matchups are going down. besides that, i can't really watch every game cause sometimes they don't show them, but i try to keep up as much as i can. one thing though, i can't get into the mexican league at all. do you watch it?

there going to show the game again on fox deportes, at around 3:00pm mountain time

http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com/
      and yeah thanks, it's about to start in 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        x2, i only watch la liga and the champions league whenever good matchups are going down. besides that, i can't really watch every game cause sometimes they don't show them, but i try to keep up as much as i can. one thing though, i can't get into the mexican league at all. do you watch it?
        its funny cuz I dont know why im always watching the english, spanish and italian teams, but not the mexican teams, i did watch one team before don't remeber who it was but it was so boring and maybe thats why i never watch the mexican league

Comment

its funny cuz I dont know why im always watching the english, spanish and italian teams, but not the mexican teams, i did watch one team before don't remeber who it was but it was so boring and maybe thats why i never watch the mexican league
          haha, yeah me too man. i've seen a couple tigres (uanl) games cause my uncle likes supporting his hometown team but besides that i really can't get into it. i barely keep up with la liga, can't imagine trying to get into another league. watching this replay of barca/santos though, just straight dominance so far.

Comment

The Mexican league is usually on Fox Deprtes, Univision, Galavision, and Telemundo.

I don't follow it, I only watch it when its Chivas vs Club America.

I like watching the mexican national team play tho.

Chicharito<3333
            (I'm not mexican)

Comment

I follow Chivas from mexico. my father and gramps were big fans and I followed along. My father and I bonded a lot over Chivas. We would go to the LA coliseum and watch them play. My dream is to take my dad to the new stadium they have in Guadalajara and watch an official game.

Comment

Originally posted by dj emzz View Post
                The Mexican league is usually on Fox Deprtes, Univision, Galavision, and Telemundo.

I don't follow it, I only watch it when its Chivas vs Club America.

I like watching the mexican national team play tho.

Chicharito<3333
                (I'm not mexican)
                yeah i always see weekly games being announced if i'm skipping through spanish channels. but man oh man, i'm huge on national teams, idk why, i like watching them play. argentina, brazil, spain, mexico, and england, i'm always pumped to see their games whenever i have a chance to see them.

Originally posted by RIZO24 View Post
                I follow Chivas from mexico. my father and gramps were big fans and I followed along. My father and I bonded a lot over Chivas. We would go to the LA coliseum and watch them play. My dream is to take my dad to the new stadium they have in Guadalajara and watch an official game.
                that's awesome man, my uncles only watch los tigres de nuevo leon. most of my family is from san luis potosi but i think that team sucks ass or something, i never hear of them haha.
                Last edited by chiguy91; 12-18-2011, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Just proved that Santos really is from a bum league.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Just proved that Santos really is from a bum league.
                    Too much Dirk has rubbed off on you.

Comment

Yup Barca is just something else...

Comment

Working...
                      X