Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you root for a boxer who beats up women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoop dat trick, GET EM!

Comment

• Mayweather never beat up any women. He took a plea because he didn't want to have to go through a whole court case where his kids would have to take the stand and thus drag his family through the mud. There was also never any pictures of any harm done to the woman in question released which is very strange for an assault case, especially given the fact that the guy who supposedly did it is a world champion boxer. When it's all said and done Mayweather will go down as one of the greatest to ever lace gloves, pity is people will only realise it when hes gone

Comment

• Here's an article on Floyd Mayweather in a Detroit newspaper, the writer says Floyd shows no class:

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2...xt%7CFRONTPAGE

Comment

• hate to sound like a prick.. but women are constantly saying they are equal to men.. that they are better than men.. that they can do the same thing as men ... they want to be infantry.. etc. etc... but soon as you hit one, or show some type of anger toward one they throw the "im a woman and i have a vagina so your supposed to treat me with respect" you can't have your cake and eat it too... i don't agree with hitting women.. but every guy that has dated a crazy woman knows they can push you and push you untill your about to punch the hell out of them and most women do that on purpose.. and when you hit them they play victim.. either your equal to a man like you want the laws to be or your not... another thing.. if a woman is beating the hell out of you and you throw her off of you... she gets a bruise.. all she has to do is when the pigs show up is tell them that you were beating her.. i've known many of guys who this has happened to and they just had a episode on COPS the other night were that actually happened... so i could give a **** less if some dude beats his wife.. if she's dumb enough to live with it .. let the ***** live with it.. so many desperate men would take her in, and battered women shelters.. ill let them cry on someone elses shoulders and give mine a brake

Comment

• sometimes they deserve it tho

Comment

• depends, does this girl let her hair get wet when she takes a shower?

if no then yeah go ahead and beat her ass.

Comment

• Everybody makes mistakes.

There's not one human being in the world that hasn't made mistakes and some of them are horrible. It's not my place to judge anything other than what goes on in the ring.

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Comment

• Absolutely. If he beats up women, then you know he's down to fight literally anyone.

Comment

• Beating up his woman is probably one of the lowest points you can go, being a 'man'. For that reason alone, I'd like to see Mayweather getting knocked out cold. And yes, he's a chump outside the ring. He thinks he's the center of the world, when in fact, without all the money and fame, he's a nobody.

Comment

• boxers that beat up women are the best in my opinion ... theyre willing to beat up anything

Comment

Working...
                      X