No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Campbell - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A.K View Post
    No they just live to hate on loma cause he’s doing things and there guy isn’t
    British fans appreciated having a great like Loma box here and most of us knew Luke would lose. We appreciate the fact it was a quality fight.

You guys create these dumb narratives in your own head.

"omg did you see the brits crying when luke campbell was beat by loma? why can't just just accept their guy lost? why do they have to be so evil?"

Comment

Originally posted by iceman1 View Post
      Errr that's what you wish but your mum is my personal UBER so don't need no bus driver
      when the bus driver drives past you...outwardly you smile, all polite whilst internally saying "i shaggededed yo mum tho"
      and walking on like you've just done something about it.

Comment

Campbell should have points taken away, he was quite dirty. Using his elbow and his shoulder frequently and in the 12th tackling Loma so he doesn't get dropped.

For large period of the fight he was simply in survival mode. As a British fan I can objectively say Loma dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
          when the bus driver drives past you...outwardly you smile, all polite whilst internally saying "i shaggededed yo mum tho"
          and walking on like you've just done something about it.
          Please use something logical and will make people laugh you illiterate ****er

Comment

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
            Campbell should have points taken away, he was quite dirty. Using his elbow and his shoulder frequently and in the 12th tackling Loma so he doesn't get dropped.

For large period of the fight he was simply in survival mode. As a British fan I can objectively say Loma dominated.
            Bud too many Campbell **** suckers, because they Loma haters simple as bro

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
              somehow it feels like Loma carried Campbell... especially at the end of one of the rounds when Loma just stood in the centre of the ring for 30 seconds. Loma didn't have the urge to finish Campbell. Hope there's nothing dirty going on...
              I think Cambells range had something to to with that

He took a couple of bangs early on too

Why risk getting chinned when you have skills like lomo ... good fight anyway

Comment

Campbell won 2 rounds, 3 rounds top. It wasn't close. Campbell had his moments though.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                  Loma even said this was a tough fight and that he truly felt the other guys power.... go suction his pp... phagggg
                  "tough fight" does not mean he won clearly! It was hard to overcame Campbell size advantage for Lomachenko

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    Stream that s**t

I’ve got a hd stream for tonight total sportek

Perfect picture
                    Its the only thing to do mate, good stuff. Just cant believe the cheek of them trying to sell that.

Comment

• Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                      Campbell won 2 rounds, 3 rounds top. It wasn't close. Campbell had his moments though.
                      ... exactly....................................

Comment

Working...
                      X