Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Jacobs told Charlo he wasn't touching M's yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Jacobs told Charlo he wasn't touching M's yet?

Look at the first minute and forty seconds of this video showing his home. Don't know how a guy fighting once, maybe twice a year can afford this house if he ain't touching M's yet

Isn't this one of the reasons many of these guys have to keep fighting until they are 65? They are usually so much in debt because of bad financial decisions. I don't know whether he got money or not, I know nothing about the Charlos. I just hope they are rich though.

Comment

In Texas you get alot (sq footage) for a little ($). To top if off theres no city and state tax only federal

Comment

Haters. He’s been earning alright since he KOed JROCK

Comment

The Charlo's making money. Not as much as Jacobs, but its still nice f#cking money.

Also weren't the Charlo's doubling up on their money & living in the same place for awhile too? Or maybe still are? Two mfers making nice money is better than one mfer making nice money & stretches out your purchasing power. I'd bet anything they double up on investments which is likely going to insure they got money post-boxing.

Either way none of these cats is starving. I just like this Jacobs vs Mall beef & sh^t talking & kinda rooting on this fight being made at some point. Jacobs is Mr. F#cking Nice Guy, but Mall seems to piss him the f#ck off for some reason.

Comment

Pretty sure Haymon teaches these guys to invest and Jermell owns property so in positive Mall does as well

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Look at the first minute and forty seconds of this video showing his home. Don't know how a guy fighting once, maybe twice a year can afford this house if he ain't touching M's yet

Isn’t there a thing called a mortgage? If you’re being advised by Haymon while the top of 154, I’m sure you’d invest in such a home when your advisor has fights for you lined up... you know.. like Berto!

Has Jacobs been making $1mil minimum purses consistently for how long?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                The Charlo's making money. Not as much as Jacobs, but its still nice f#cking money.

Also weren't the Charlo's doubling up on their money & living in the same place for awhile too? Or maybe still are? Two mfers making nice money is better than one mfer making nice money & stretches out your purchasing power. I'd bet anything they double up on investments which is likely going to insure they got money post-boxing.

Either way none of these cats is starving. I just like this Jacobs vs Mall beef & sh^t talking & kinda rooting on this fight being made at some point. Jacobs is Mr. F#cking Nice Guy, but Mall seems to piss him the f#ck off for some reason.
                It was announced today that Jacobs is officially at 168 now. He said he was having problems making 160 for Canelo. So that fight could be 2 years or so away. If it happens at all

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  Isn’t there a thing called a mortgage? If you’re being advised by Haymon while the top of 154, I’m sure you’d invest in such a home when your advisor has fights for you lined up... you know.. like Berto!

Has Jacobs been making $1mil minimum purses consistently for how long?
                  But remember. He's only fighting once a year for $500k before taxes and training expenses doe! That's only about $250k a year. He ain't touching M's doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    But remember. He's only fighting once a year for $500k before taxes and training expenses doe! That's only about $250k a year. He ain't touching M's doe!
                    I can’t tell if your being sarcastic for Jacobs for Charlo. Charlo didn’t refute what Jacobs said, only “man you don’t know what I’m taking...”

Comment

Working...
                    X