Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am american, american public should support me--floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would americans support a braggart who can't and doesn't prove it?

Floyd is a Fraud. Fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Americans won't get behind Floyd, we have too much talent to get behind just one guy. Even if the talent pool was low he wouldn't get full support because of the way he acts. If Floyd wanted his countries respect he should of went about his career a little bit differently.
      Thank you.............

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
        Thank you.............
        what do you mean "thank you"? Your not american, your australian. BE AUSTRALIAN!

Comment

Originally posted by udoka View Post
          Are you here for boxing or are here to like another man?is either you like him as a boxer or not,stop complaining about another persons character your not perfect sir.
          Not complaining at all, just stating facts. You're the douchebag that's complaining about my post. YOu don't like it, don't really care and **** off. BTW, never claimed to be perfect cuz noone is. This is not about me, it's about Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd has been a welterweight since before President Obama was a US Senator yet has never fought a welterweight. Floyd should be deported.

As an American citizen, Floyd makes me want to hold a rally for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

Comment

1. why do you haterz jump on every lil thing the man says?

2. Ain't there like 4 threads on the front page of this ish...u *******s need some of yall internet privileges taken!

Comment

I like floyd, as do most boxing fans in England, at least now they do.

I think he earnt a great deal of resepct from the British public after his fight with Ricky Hatton. We Brits apprecaite greatness, and he was supurb that night.

If you'd have seen the reception he got a the Peacock gym in May you'd know what i mean, big respect.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Joke View Post
                  Again, Pacman is the only sporting star the Philippines has got. Compare that to African Americans
                  Pacquiao is a sports star not because he's the only big Phillipino, but because he's an exciting fighter that people want to see and he's humble. Americans hate an *******, and though Floyd behind the scenes is known to be a very cool dude, he doesn't have a grasp of the audience's attention like Pacquiao does right now. People more than anything pay to see him lose. Call him a draw because of that? Sure...but don't go out and ask for "American" support because Pacquiao's getting more shine.

I'm an Italian / Jamaican and and none of my fav athletes are either Italian or Jamaican. I support whomever provides me with entertainment. I got love for Mayweather and believe he's one of the best fighters this generation has seen, but Pacquiao's fights are just more entertaining to watch. Sue me if I don't route for an "American".

Comment

Originally posted by Flawed View Post
                    what do you mean "thank you"? Your not american, your australian. BE AUSTRALIAN!
                    lol! and what are you anyway???

Comment

Working...
                    X