• Good BJJ techniques site

http://www.graciebarra.com.br/

easy to follow pics, unlike my undecipherable words

Comment

www.bjj.org

Comment

ttt

Comment

The Barra site was cool, but then they didn't update it for a long time. Glad to hear it's back. Subfighter.com is also a good one for fight clips and they have some techniques available as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Green Whale
            Subfighter.com is also a good one for fight clips and they have some techniques available as well.
            I was gonna post the same thing. If there is any moves that anyone wants to see done, let me know.... I am going to be meeting up with the owner of subfighter and bringing him to my school to get some techniques on tape for the site.

Originally posted by Green Whale
            New BJJ/MMA Documentary/Instructional coming soon. E-mail RMOvideo@hotmail.com for more info.
            Whats this all about? Whos making it? Whos featuring in it? **** emailing for info..... post it!

Comment

Well, we're about 6 weeks away from releasing it so we aren't allowed to give away all of the names of the people on it yet. Everyone will definitly be hearing about when it's ready but e-mailing us would be good so we can e-mail you immediately when it's ready. Thanks for the interest.

RMOVideo@hotmail.com

Comment

will do. ttt

Comment

Working...
                X