Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tony Thompson knocked Haye down in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would not surprise me in the slightest, there's a reason why Haye has not fought a single good HW.

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
      Well according to Audley Harrison on SNN Tony Thompson knocked Haye down in sparring for there fight.
      I could believe that as I think Thompson is better than Haye, I doubt Haye makes it 11 with Wlad.

Comment

Man, this is the biggest non-story I have ever seen on here and I dont like Haye at all. Seriously though, getting knocked down in sparring isnt a big deal, everyone gets knocked down in sparring, find me someone whose never been knocked down while sparring and ill find you a liar. For all we know, Haye ran, jumped rope, shadowboxed, hit the pads and then started to spar. And then while sparring Haye was trying out new things and feints and what not and got caught. Sparring is practice, if you dont mess up in practice, chances are you are going to get worked in the ring cause your partners suck. The only other explanation is you were born perfect withut needign to work on anything. More than likely haye was caught off balance and was knocked down...who cares? While It hink thats a weakness of Haye, that doesnt mean Audley will do it, how many rounds were sparred before Haye was knocked down? Now if it was round 1 of their first sparring sessiona nd Haye sent Thompson home after it...ok. But if its the 68th round theyve sparred...and Hayes beaten up Thompson a while it means less than nothing.

This sounds like Amir Khan nonsense...I beat up Pacquiao when I was allowed headgear and he was wearing 20 oz gloves...good job...

Comment

Did Tony thompson text Audley or something and told him? No big deal being knocked down in sparring for haye. He gets knocked down in fights so why change the habit of a lifetime. He gets hit in sparring so of course he will fall.

As long as it wasnt for the count of 10 no problemo.

Comment

Tony Thompson knocked David Haye out cold, they had to use smelling salts to revive him!

Comment

Please don't hype this fight, let Haye fight a better opponent than Thompson.

Comment

Is David Haye fighting Tony Thompson?

Comment

Working...
                X