No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Chavez-Martinez II, I'm Sure It Will Happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sulaiman: Chavez-Martinez II, I'm Sure It Will Happen

World Boxing Council President Jose Sulaiman says a match up between the Julio Cesar Chavez Jr and Saul “Canelo” Alvarez is unlikely, because of the weight issue.

Don Jose said he doubts Canelo could make the middleweight limit, as he’s even a bit under the super welterweight beam. While for Julio Jr to make the middleweight limit is: “A sacrifice.”

He said that fight is certainly not inevitable, and he has his doubts.
    [Click Here To Read More]

most fans don't wanna see a rematch, this old douche needs to go away...

Comment

Martinez would love to shove your title down your two-timing throat, Mr. Penguin.

Comment

It should be Martinez vs Chavez 2, not the other way around

Comment

This fan doesn't want to see it. I wanna see Martinez fight someone else, like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            It should be Martinez vs Chavez 2, not the other way around
            Dammit, beat me to it. Screw Uncle Jose, the fans know who won.

Comment

Rematch needed!!!

This fight NEEDS a Rematch!!! The Fact that chavez hurt martinez in the last round proves it!!!

YES YES YES martinez schooled chavez for 11 and a half rounds!!!

YES martinez tatted chaves face!!! But he never hurt him!! and the fact that chavez hurt martinez shows something!!!

they have unfinished business, the only people that dont want a rematch is martinez fans, like they want to take the victory and run!!!

that being said i think chavez was a padded and protected fighter, who never really faught anyone untill now!!

but the fact that he hurt a world class fighter in a championship bout!!! if he wants the rematch he deserves it!!

Comment

I see this panning out just like Andrade-Bute II...
                & F*** no I don't want to see this fight! WBC is in Argentina now, Jose! Kiss that belt goodbye! 155 catch-weight with Mayweather?

Comment

Why?????????????

Comment

Originally posted by sapo1 View Post
                    This fight NEEDS a Rematch!!! The Fact that chavez hurt martinez in the last round proves it!!!

YES YES YES martinez schooled chavez for 11 and a half rounds!!!

YES martinez tatted chaves face!!! But he never hurt him!! and the fact that chavez hurt martinez shows something!!!

they have unfinished business, the only people that dont want a rematch is martinez fans, like they want to take the victory and run!!!

that being said i think chavez was a padded and protected fighter, who never really faught anyone untill now!!

but the fact that he hurt a world class fighter in a championship bout!!! if he wants the rematch he deserves it!!
                    If Martinez never hurt Chavez, then why didn't he just turn it up in the fight and walk thru all the pitty pat?
                    Chavez could take a tuneup fight before the end of the year?

nvm u r delusional

Comment

Working...
                    X