Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You like to SEE Cotto Blind Margarito For Life And Retire Him From Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't wish blindness on anyone, didn't know Boxingscene had so many hateful faggots.

Comment

**** him, if he blinds i wouldnt give a rats ass because hes not even worth that
      heres to all the softies and cheato fans who dont like the statement

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
        FYI, I was watching Cotto Margarito face off, and Margarito stated, "look at the wraps when they took them theres nothing"
        What does he mean by that? who took them? Nevada?
        Go to 5:07 of the vid and pause it and read
        You know, I find that funny. Considering in this interview he admits it. So I ask you this, which interview was he lying in?

Via Margarito's own statement "WAR Manopla!".

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
          And what exactly did he try to pull? Zero proof of anything against Cotto, and a trainer who has said it was his fault against Mosely. Please tell me what exactly did Tony do?
          lmaoooo still in denial

Comment

Soothignto it.rry,computer glitch. The point I'm harping on here is that this whole enterprise has been a witch hunt from the very moment that Capetello made the mistake of using a used gauze pad instead of a new one, as prescribed by the regulations. The FBI and the State Police (I think) dropped their intended prosecution when the lab reports came out. They knew there was nothing to it.

But saying all this, as I have many times, to the mentally challenged posters on this site is like "talking to the wall". They have heads which can only contain one thought (if you can call it that) at a time.

Anyway, Margarito got his licence back because he was innocent. If , for instance he'd been found with "bricks" or "Plastered wraps", or "cement", or some of the other inventive assault weapons that only diseased minds can invent, then he would have been, not only banned for life, but jailed for likely 3-5 years.

Comment

Margo says fuck Cotto...i say fuck Margo.

But no, i don't wish him blindness, so i didn't vote. But i hope Cotto messes him up as bad as he got messed up. Even worse, if he can.
              Last edited by jazluvr; 11-27-2011, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                You know, I find that funny. Considering in this interview he admits it. So I ask you this, which interview was he lying in?

Via Margarito's own statement "WAR Manopla!".
                Get out of here with that **** Manopla do you even know spanish fool? thats what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by Akira Fudo View Post
                  I wouldn't wish blindness on anyone, didn't know Boxingscene had so many hateful faggots.
                  Well now you know. It's gone from being the very best site on the internet to one of the very worst, in the last couple of years. I think it's a result of having the insane asylums closed because of budget constraints.

Comment

Originally posted by x3_bazooka_x3 View Post
                    Get out of here with that **** Manopla do you even know spanish fool? thats what I thought
                    Poquito compadre.

Unless your definition of Manopla is different than the one in the dictionary, I don't understand.

I google "Manopla" and pics of brass knuckles pop up lol

Now, I have Bazooka telling me google's part of the conspiracy against Tony. What's next? CIA, DEA, or JFK?

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                      Soothignto it.rry,computer glitch. The point I'm harping on here is that this whole enterprise has been a witch hunt from the very moment that Capetello made the mistake of using a used gauze pad instead of a new one, as prescribed by the regulations. The FBI and the State Police (I think) dropped their intended prosecution when the lab reports came out. They knew there was nothing to it.

But saying all this, as I have many times, to the mentally challenged posters on this site is like "talking to the wall". They have heads which can only contain one thought (if you can call it that) at a time.

Anyway, Margarito got his licence back because he was innocent. If , for instance he'd been found with "bricks" or "Plastered wraps", or "cement", or some of the other inventive assault weapons that only diseased minds can invent, then he would have been, not only banned for life, but jailed for likely 3-5 years.
                      They know this, but you have alot of butt hurt haters who dont like Tony, for various reasons.

1st *****s hate on him for publicly punking Floyd Mayweather Jr

Now you have the Cotto stans who cant take a loss well here is the real when Tony did get caught doing what ever they were doing, this was and is a very acceptable excuse to use for quitting its easier to point the finger and say this man used plaster because quitting is next to cheating in terms of the sport.

there is nothing worse you can do in this sport than to cheat or quit, so using that as an excuse justified miguels quitting tactics.

What gets me is the racism that has come along with it, I have never really realized how racist this sport is or how racist the fans of the sport is until Ortiz vs Mayweather, and Pacquiao vs Marquez and it just keeps getting better and better.

Either way when Cotto quits again we will see what their new excuse is

Comment

Working...
                      X