Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto interview. I will only fight in NY!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice! We just need to hear from the commission this afternoon and move on with the fight.

@ Check_hooks:

Is not that Cotto is not a "true warrior". The importance for Miguel to fight at NYC is to show the Puertorican People that he CAN defeat Antonio. He received lots and lots of critizisims (sorry SP?) on and off the island. Miguel wants to redeem himself and clear his honor and his "orgullo" with the PRicans, and the better platform is The Square.

For this reason, I belive that he IS going to be fully prepared to endure this war with Margarito. He will NOT quit this time around and I believe that you will have to KTFO Miguel in order to make him quit during this fight.

Its going to be a war, a slug fest from the begining!

Go get him Miguel!!

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
      damn. . . well i guess that puts an end to that. . . lets just hope NY grants margarito the license. . .

like i said earlier, i think NY is just taking these extra steps to shield themselves from a lawsuit SHOULD something happen to Margarito. . . they are showing the public that they aren't some joke commission, and that they very seriously value a fighter's health and safety. . . i would be VERY surprised if they denied him a license.
      Agreed. This will put more pressure on NYSAC.

Comment

Cotto's english has become really good lately! Nice to see him being very comfortable expressing himself.

Comment

Cotto is right in letting Arum know, he signed to fight in the Garden... Enough of Arum not putting Cotto first. I am sure Cotto has noticed.

Comment

Could be trouble.............Ultimate fighting is banned in ny and recently lost a bid to return. The state is tough on combat sports. Margarito's eye is a problem

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
              Cotto is banking on his fellow Boricuas to shout his name loudly like they are making love together without the cover on them.

Margarito will still take him to school like the good father he is.
              what a pussi, apperently he needs a lot of emotional support to get in the ring to fight margo

Comment

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
                what a pussi, apperently he needs a lot of emotional support to get in the ring to fight margo
                But he beats u down with ease.... Who is the pussi?

Comment

Cotto is kind of being a pus5y.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                    Cotto is kind of being a pus5y.
                    Cotto is the shot caller

Comment

I just saw the commercial on ESPN, and they put a big emphasis on "CARD SUBJECT TO CHANGE"

Comment

Working...
                      X