Jermaion Taylor will make Noise at MW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naw, i don't see it

Comment

I am pumped about this news. I don't think he is shot as much as I think his conditioning was bad. He was winning the Froch fight and was very close if not winning the Abraham fight and just got tired and got caught. Getting back to 160 is the right move, and I'd favor him over everyone but Martinez at the division.

Comment

Pavlik took Taylor's soul. He will never be the same again and most likely will get KTFO again at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by RyunosukeRonin View Post
          Can he even make 160? usually when guys come back from lay-offs they don't go back down in weight he'll struggle to make that.So he'll be drained and easier to KO
          His trainer said he came to him at 170 and now he's currently at 164 and looks as determined as the young Taylor. He has until August to lose 4lbs. So yeah, I think he can make 160.

Comment

he would **** that bum chavez jr up right now, no tune up nothing.

Comment

If he could make 160, he suffered one too many concussions. Sooner or later, probably later in a fight, the wear and tear will show.

Comment

Originally posted by -JUGGERNAUT- View Post
                Pavlik took Taylor's soul. He will never be the same again and most likely will get KTFO again at 160.

He needed a break bro........

Comment

Even if I simply base it off his last performance, I don't see anyone at 160 beating him except for Martinez.

Comment

LOL Chavez Jr wouldn't even be a rust shaker for Taylor. He'll need another fight to shake the cobwebs after he's done with Chavez Jr. Chavez Jr is not elite, even Arum said it, he'll never be a great fighter. H has a great name though.

Comment

The time off should do him good if he's conditioned and right mentally he's a tough fight for anybody at 160
                      Manny was all wrong he needs positive reinforcement should've never left burns

Comment

Working...
                      X