No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wanted To Fight Over Video: 'I Hate Margarito, Rios'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ny123 View Post
    i dont like roach at all but what these 2 clowns did is a disgrace. I hope manny punishes this fool margarito for this ****.
    i agree! This dude rios is such a punk

Comment

• "If you turn to 24/7 to see that buffoonery of 2 trainers going back and forth and that nonsense, you can count me out because i don't feed into that, im not into that, these are athletes, im gonna hold respect for both of them to the final bell. I'm gonna support my guy and im gonna believe in my guy, just because the camera cuts on i don't start showing my ass. I'm gonna be the man that i am from the beginning to the end and i'm gonna do my best to get this athlete in the best shape possible. - Brother Nazim Richardson

Comment

• You should never make fun of a person with a disease! Onthe other hand roach talks so much trash Its hard to feel sorry for him! Roach is a former fighter & trainer! You would think roach would have more respect for fighters & trainers!

Comment

• garcia, margarito & rios will know what parkinson's disease is after the fight because they will have the disease after november 13 .... why did i say that .... garcia already has margarito's disease .... a liar .... & what about rios .... he's young & a pity he also got margarito's disease as well ....

Comment

• [QUOTE=INSECT;9555732]
            Originally posted by ny123 View Post

lol, come off it.

This guy hides behind his disease as he talks shit about the entire industry and everyone in it and thinks he's immune from criticism because of it.

oh and nice smilie fail.
            evidently you don't get it - attack Roach as a trainer, a liar, whatever, but his disease has nothing to do with trash talking and it's wrong make fun of it.

Roach has never hid behind his disease - he talks **** and other people talk **** to him, nothing new.

Margie, Rios and now Garcia (who I think is a cool dude, but must be either real stupid or a damn liar to think they didn't know about the disease) were out of bounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by MGM-134 View Post
              wow.

as bad as this has become, if floyd ever grows a pair and fights pac, i think the animosity will be like 10x worse than this leading up to that fight.

i think it could spark widespread racial conflict. korean stores in ghettos all across the US will get looted.
              you crazy!!

Comment

• Roach can be a real dick sometimes but still does not desrve this crap. This is very low blow by two ignorant ****ers.

I don't know about you guys but the " I did not know" excuse by margarito is getting old. He must be the stupidest boxer on the planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Foolkiller View Post
                  Enough with killing people Ali G. A gettho mofo like yourself should be rooting for Brandon, not trying to show good morals (in your misguided way). Take it easy Sacha.
                  Nah I do not support Brandom Rios he has no pricipals we do not support dat shyt. yeah I do support people comming from the bottom but the moment they act stupid i may let go a bullet here n there to.... n anything ealse that u told me personaly Fook u. better not put a pic of u in this place cause if u happen to come tru MIA n I see ur ass u may get the rest of the clip for supporting dat bullshyt

Comment

• How many 24/7 with pac nd roach have been made? Many, which means that Rios knew of Roach having parkinsons. It is mentioned in every 24 7. Unless rios doesn't have a tv

Comment

• Dam, I'm stuck in a rock and a hard place. I don't know who I want to lose more, Pac or Margo.

I'm kind of leaning towards wanting Pac to lose but that would ruin a Money May fight. But it would be nice to see Pac-Punks cry like little babies.

Comment

Working...
                      X