Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Shane beats Margarito...Who's the #1 Welterweight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Shane beats Margarito...Who's the #1 Welterweight?

If Shane beats Margarito in January. Who do u feel is the number one welterweight in the world? Shane? Paul Williams? Cotto? lol.

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
    If Shane beats Margarito in January. Who do u feel is the number one welterweight in the world? Shane? Paul Williams? Cotto? lol.
    if shane beats margarita.then the WW division becomes a ****ed up division. meaning they have to start all over again.

Comment

I think Shane would have to fight the winner of Williams/Cotto to find out.

Comment

i think p will is the best welter at the moment until margarito beats him.

Comment

Um..sice margo is the #1 welter..shane would be number 1 if he wins.....williams is not a welter anymore people!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
            hes fighting at 154 now

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
              hes fighting at 154 now
              he's fighting at 147 and 154 and 160 who ever offers him a fight and a purse

Comment

yea i seen him beat up on verno but im sure he would fight at 47 if he could get a meaningful fight.

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                hes fighting at 154 now

Comment

Originally posted by 713832281 View Post
                  The problem is Margarito and Cotto have better resumes. Williams might beat Margs again, but I still think he loses to Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                  X