No announcement yet.

Best kickboxer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best kickboxer.

Who is the best kickboxer ever? I've started to watch kickboxing, and I was just curious.

I enjoy watching it too but i'm sure you'll get more names from more informed posters but Roman Dekkers was unreal In his prime

Comment

Ramon Dekkers, Buakaw, Peter Aerts, Remy Bonjasky, Giorgio Petrosyan, Badr Hari, Ernesto Hoost.

Comment

Bob Sapp was the best I've ever seen. He beat Hoost 2x.

Comment

Branko Cikatic, Rob Kaman, Andy Hug, Andy Souwer.

Comment

It's hard to say, just watch 90s and 00s K-1 and you'll get your own answer that is fitting with your taste of fighting.

For me, I'd probably go with Aerts just because along with all of his other accomplishments he beat Semmy Schilt several times, and that man is who I believe to be the best ever head 2 head kickboxer of all time, or atleast the hardest one to beat.

Comment

Maybe Semmy Schilt. I wouldn't begrudge anyone for saying Ernesto Hoost/Aerts either.

Comment

Mike bernardo was good, also one of my favorites jerome leBANNOR, duke rouffus was a bad ass, i also liked mcdonald forgot his first name but he was good as well had blonde hair like tito ortiz
                Last edited by LouIE G; 10-23-2014, 05:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
                  Who is the best kickboxer ever? I've started to watch kickboxing, and I was just curious.
                  jean claude van damme is the best. watch kickboxer and u'll see what i mean. dont forget to watch blood sport also. ur welcome.

Comment

Man some of these answers are kind of crazy. Bernardo for example was a very FUN fighter to watch but best of all time???

If you were asking about traditional Muay Thai then the answers would be completely different. "Kickboxing" in it's modern form is fairly young though:

HW:
                    Schilt
                    Aerts
                    Hoost
                    (Cikatic, Bonjasky, Filipovic if he didn't jump to MMA?)

Lighter guys:
                    Buakaw
                    Petrosyan
                    Souwer
                    Feel like I'm forgetting someone

Current best:
                    Levin???
                    Last edited by ////; 10-23-2014, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X