Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Talk radio show tonight,tune in after the fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for real u better cut out dum ass pac tards im turning that **** off as soon as i hear one of them pac tards talking that usual junk

Comment

Waiting for this.

Comment

Is this taking place right now?

Comment

Fail. Never again.

Comment

I will start the show myself if u guys do not hurry up, lol

Comment

They are live

Comment

Can't understand one of the dudes talking...

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Fail. Never again.
                  You didn't miss anything special.

It basically turned into 'Adrien Broner Fan Radio' where Larry, Burner, and Horus just kept repeating themselves over and over again about how awesome Broner is and how nobody is going to beat him south of 147.

Which is fine if you like the dude, but if you're going to have a boxing radio show - Talk boxing, don't just focus on one single guy and suck him off all night.

Seth Mitchell fought tonight, Johnathon Banks did too, as did Hernan Marquez, Brian Viloria, Carl Froch, and Yusaf Mack. Not to mention they could've touched on other topics aside from those fights including Emmanuel Steward's passing, the premiere of Pacquiao/Marquez 24/7, or the Klitschko fight last week. Or Guerrero/Berto next week, or Cotto/Trout, etc...

****ing weak.

Comment

nothin' special...

don't waste your time folks.

they're just fanboys garggling broner's balls.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      You didn't miss anything special.

It basically turned into 'Adrien Broner Fan Radio' where Larry, Burner, and Horus just kept repeating themselves over and over again about how awesome Broner is and how nobody is going to beat him south of 147.

Which is fine if you like the dude, but if you're going to have a boxing radio show - Talk boxing, don't just focus on one single guy and suck him off all night.

Seth Mitchell fought tonight, Johnathon Banks did too, as did Hernan Marquez, Brian Viloria, Carl Froch, and Yusaf Mack. Not to mention they could've touched on other topics aside from those fights including Emmanuel Steward's passing, the premiere of Pacquiao/Marquez 24/7, or the Klitschko fight last week. Or Guerrero/Berto next week, or Cotto/Trout, etc...

****ing weak.
                      Yup, I turned it off shorty after I saw you mention that. It was nothing but knob slobbering.

Comment

Working...
                      X