No announcement yet.

We have relatively decent posters here in NSB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have relatively decent posters here in NSB

.....compared to this. This is just hilarious, and I had to share it with you (won't share the source, can easily guess where its from)

Will Andre Ward stay away from LHW to avoid Nathan Cleverly?

A Ward is the top SMW of today but has only had older and past best fighters to prove himself against.
    Tell me which top undefeated fighters Ward has fought?
    Tell me which top undefeated world champs has Ward has fought?
    Sadly for Ward there isnt the competition to test himself against. He lost an oportunity when he avoided Lucian Bute, to beat an undefeated world champ.

But at LHW where Ward was an amateur there is a top undefeated LHW in Nathan Cleverly who is a world champ and undefeated without any questionable decisions.
    Cleverly stopped undefeated Murat who beat and drew with Campillo who looked to have schooled Tavoris Cloud, to give a form line.
    Nathan had stamina and we saw how Ward was blowing against Froch who is slow with a low workrate. Nathan can work for 3 minutes of every round.
    We saw how Ward wouldnt travel and imagine him going to Wales to face Cleverly in the Millennium stadium.

I can only see Nathan outworking Ward and if not stopping Ward, clearly outpointing him.
    Then there could be a rematch in Oakland in a 5000 seater where Ward can feel more comfy.

I think Ward will stay at SMW, remain away from the big boys at LHW, unless he can get them to boil down to SMW, and will probably feast off fighters with little pedigree as there isnt much else at SMW unless he goes over old ground with past best Kessler and old Froch.

Well what do you think?
    Where else is Ward going to get to fight a top undefeated world champ and the respect that gives a fighter?

Cleverly vs Ward
    I apologise if posting other content is disallowed, I just hope you have a good read before its deleted if it is against the rules.

:|... Why do those people exist.

Comment

This forum has got so much better since the mods tightened things up. Much appreciated!
      Although I do have to say, I do miss "the rules"... :'(

Comment

Haha, that's awesome.

Comment

I'm pretty sure i know where you extracted that article from, but i won't say.

Comment

Originally posted by techliam View Post
            .....compared to this. This is just hilarious, and I had to share it with you (won't share the source, can easily guess where its from)

I apologise if posting other content is disallowed, I just hope you have a good read before its deleted if it is against the rules.
            That's pretty funny that the author of that posting was basically ****ting on Wards opposition, but then used triangle theories to support Cleverly's.

Comment

It is usually kids or some man with some mental issues Trolling on this forum for Attention and people on this forum just can't resist replying to their foolishness
              Last edited by KnockUTheFukOut; 09-20-2012, 06:13 PM.

Comment

This sounds an awful lot like standard Yeasts1de fare.....

Comment

That sounds just like Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
                    That sounds just like Tunney.
                    He posts over there :|

Comment

Working...
                    X