Hola hola hola

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola hola hola

Te gusta mi new hair?

I need my favourite lounge's opinion cause I am getting mixed reactions here -_-

Thinking about going red next or should I go back to blonde Bossy?

Gracias, Besos

Last edited by Bossy; 08-13-2012, 02:54 AM.

Originally posted by Tech Deck
    ------------------
    No.
    Back to blonde or red?

Comment

What are the point of these threads? Fat btch come in here for some stranger to boost her self confidence? These are the gayest threads where guys like cleto and that new rican poster suck each other off while they suck the fat btch off.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
        What are the point of these threads? Fat btch come in here for some stranger to boost her self confidence? These are the gayest threads where guys like cleto and that new rican poster suck each other off while they suck the fat btch off.

Cry about it sweetcheeks.

GTFO and put me on ignore if you don't like it

Comment

This is pretty much the same thoughts I had.

Comment

No ones crying u ugly looking btch, looking like a crack head. You aint even latina gtfo go post in the lounge but people there got bored with your fat ass so u will take all the gay comments from cleto ric the guy with the finito avy and that rican.

Comment

This is pretty much the same thoughts I had.
              For real watch tomorow all the **** i mentioned who never post up in here with be up in here trying to flirt with the miss piggy look alike. Btch a single mom wiht some loose ass ******* and ***** and she thinks she hots caz a few ***** starved posters on boxing scene said so lmao

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                For real watch tomorow all the **** i mentioned who never post up in here with be up in here trying to flirt with the miss piggy look alike. Btch a single mom wiht some loose ass ******* and ***** and she thinks she hots caz a few ***** starved posters on boxing scene said so lmao
                Is this el pu$$ygimp in the flesh?

It's so funny, for someone who is such a 'loser' as you say I am, you sure do give me tons of attention

What exactly does that make you ... R E T A R D

While you are here beating off on a boxing forum, I am living life and living it well actually.

Continue with your bitterness **** I need a good laugh ...

I have fantastic **** by the way.

Comment

oh god lmao

does this whale really think guys are beating off to her? such is life for women who don't get enough attention
                  In which part of that sentence did I say to me or my pictures?

Reading and comprehension aren't your strong suit, huh?

Comment

I'm glad we got that outta the way, no men are jerking it to your pics. There's actual hot women for that
                    Wanna make a bet?

Naive little man

Comment

Working...
                    X