No announcement yet.

Donaire announces Nishioka as his next opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
    hell yea. Perfect fight to come after the Rios-Alvarado fight. It will feel like you used two separate parts of your brain to watch these two fights.
    LOL very true. Rios-Alvarado will be a ****in gunfight. Mayhem written all over it. Donaire-Nishi will be a chess match. I'm having a hard time remembering another fight in the last few years with so much skill involved from both fighters.

Comment

I just hope Donaire doesn't look for a 1 punch KO all fight long AGAIN.
      He's been doing that since he KOed Montiel.

Comment

good, Arce fight was a waste of time
        Nish is the best fight for Nonito to get right now
        he's been the best guy at 122 for a while now
        handle him, then go after Mares and Rigo

Comment

Wow, good move by Donaire. Was starting to doubt if this dude really wanted to fight the best

Comment

Lmao first 2 of the 3 post about Rigo in a Donaire thread. Y'all on his nuts worse than his fans. Unless the layoff really affects Nishioka, Donaire is gonna have a hard time here.

I got 50M on Nishioka and Im NOT paying controversies (expecting one). No controversial decision, DQ etc. Shoot me a PM. Time to put up your points those talking about Rigo.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Very nice. I dont have to stay away from the Nonito threads anymore (for a few months at least..) cuz I got no justification lol. Like someone said, if only there was a tigo-mares match where the winner fights nonito... Hope he doesnt fighter Arce after his "tune up".

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos
                Very nice. I dont have to stay away from the Nonito threads anymore (for a few months at least..) cuz I got no justification lol. Like someone said, if only there was a tigo-mares match where the winner fights nonito... Hope he doesnt fighter Arce after his "tune up".
                If Rigo extends with Top Rank and Arum cared about him he would match him up vs Arce. Not that Arce is any better than the opposition Rigo has been facing tbh but its a name on his resume.

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
                  donaire is a real boss for that. Manny wishes he had half the heart as this dude

Erik Morales, prime MAB and prime Marquez. And became p4p king. He didn't start cherry picking until he beat cotto ass.

Comment

No way!!! Am surprise, wasn't he schedule to fight Arce? God I hope this fight comes off..

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                      good, Arce fight was a waste of time
                      Nish is the best fight for Nonito to get right now
                      he's been the best guy at 122 for a while now
                      handle him, then go after Mares and Rigo
                      I agree with every word.

Comment

Working...
                      X