Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I always hear "Mayweather and his RoadBlock(S)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I always hear "Mayweather and his RoadBlock(S)

Can someone please list these so called RoadBlock(S) Floyds always being accused of putting up.
    Kinda like the one FH did (99 excuses)..

I know I'll get hated on and what not, but Floyds always been pretty consistant with his demands.

I agree floyd has always been consistant with creating more roadblocking demands

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      I agree floyd has always been consistant with creating more roadblocking demands
      LOL, I guess it's true, people go Scooby Doo when they get stuck... Oh, they also use sarcasm

Comment

do we need to list Top Ranks roadblocks as well??cause Arum had more excuses in 2 weeks than anyone has had in an entire career

Comment

in 2 weeks Arum went from Mannys cut,to building a damn stadium

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
            in 2 weeks Arum went from Mannys cut,to building a damn stadium
            Don't forget they were only interested in Marquez for may 5th, then may 5th was too soon, then blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
              Don't forget they were only interested in Marquez for may 5th, then may 5th was too soon, then blah blah blah.
              yep they had May 5th ready for JMM...then they heard Floyd wasnt going to jail.then all the sudden Mannys cut was too bad and the worst in boxing history.then he needed to personally build a staduim.bla,bla,bla

Comment

No 50-50.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                  JMM fight on May 5th...no need to build a more seated stadium. Fight wont generate more money as Floyd fight will.

Floyd fight on May 5th....or later in bigger venue so there is more MONEY available...hmmmmm

only idiots with no business sense at all cant see that...heheheeee

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    JMM fight on May 5th...no need to build a more seated stadium. Fight wont generate more money as Floyd fight will.

Floyd fight on May 5th....or later in bigger venue so there is more MONEY available...hmmmmm

only idiots with no business sense at all cant see that...heheheeee
                    so his cut would be ok for May 5th with JMM....but not Floyd right

Comment

Working...
                    X