Ellenberger
    37.50%
    Sheilds
    0.00%
    Fitch
    12.50%
    Koscheck
    50.00%

I say Kos cause he kinda ducked him when GSP got injured...

Comment

Koschek definitely since they'll both have mad time to prepare. Ellenberger 2 close second that'd be nasty again!

Comment

I would have picked Jon Fitch but hes already got Hendricks and may not be healthy after the fight.

I picked Ellenberger because of his dazzling performance against Shields coupled with the fact that GSP needs new challengers, an Ellenberger Condit elimater makes sense to me

Comment

Hardy rematch.

I like Kos too but to be honest. Kos would probably lose. I just have that feeling he'd lose.

Comment

what about Anthony Johnson?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn1gger View Post
              what about Anthony Johnson?
              im with you great fight cause if Condit wins hekeeps his shot and if Johnson wins he has been on his way to a shot kinda sux for Condit he is the only one thats get screwed in this deal..

Comment

I'd like to see Condit avenge his lost to Shields, but for a guy looking for a title shot, he should face someone not coming off two losses.

Fitch would be nice or a rematch with Ellenberger. They had a close fight last time they fought. Really can't go wrong with of those 2.

I would say Koscheck, but if he beats Condit, I doubt he gets another title shot unless Diaz is the champ by that time.

Comment

Fitch....I feel like Fitch is the most deserving to fight Carlos.

Comment

No Kos he cant beat George so whats the point,Ellenberger or Shields for me,Shields would be interesting if Condit destroyed Shields and then Diaz beat George it would make for an intriguing matchup.

Comment

Working...
                    X